ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Clemson 7 PM

Just keep moving the ball guys. Got to catch the balls we should catch. Even if we go down by a few points keep in the game. OFC

WHY THE FUСK DO WE NOT CATCH THE GOD DAMN BALL!>!>!!?!?!?!?
I love you pixie but please choose some different words like There are some ladies and younger posters here and some of us old farts can'take handle it. I hope you understand. I think if you read the standards in the above locked thread it says something about it. Please don't take it personal. I like reading your post. OFC

I love you pixie but please choose some different words like There are some ladies and younger posters here and some of us old farts can'take handle it. I hope you understand. I think if you read the standards in the above locked thread it says something about it. Please don't take it personal. I like reading your post. OFC
I apologize and I've edited the post. Part of the blame goes to Duke for know, not catching the bleeping ball.

Reactions: skysdad
I apologize and I've edited the post. Part of the blame goes to Duke for know, not catching the bleeping ball.
Thank you my friend and I agree we got to catch the ball. Clemson is not going to keep giving us freebies. Honestly I think we should have at least two more scores. OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT