ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Clemson 7 PM

I'm hoping we play respectful. I don't think 50 points will win this one for us. Our rushing defense is not up to participate right now. Could we upset them? For sure we could do that but everything and
I mean everything will need to go our way. Clemson will need to look ahead and don'the think Dabo will let that happen. Daniel Jones will need a career game. We need to dominate themail turovers and have a pick 6, punt return 6 and other big plays to throw Clemson into an unfamiliar situation. What I really hope for is an injury free game. We still have WF and a bowl game and hurt Jones or other big time players will be a disaster. Anything is possible. If we only lose by 20 or less and get out injury it will be ok. OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
I’m like Sky. Hoping for a competitive game and no injuries. Duke has some guys that will be playing on Sunday after they leave Duke. I don’t want to see anyone hurt their chances with a bad knee (or anything else) injury. They’re going bowling regardless of the outcome and they beat the Cheaters. This season will be a success regardless of tonight’s outcome. A win over Clemson would be awesome though! And would certainly help recruiting.

Most all who know me here, knows that I from from right outside of Clemson and a big fan. I'm hoping for an injury free game and for Duke to show some fight......but not TOO much!!

This is the best I've seen a team move the ball on Clemson in 3 or 4 weeks. They keep this up and Brent Venables will give birth to a small farm animal right on the sideline!!

We got a lead! How about some Coach K stall ball. We have nothing to lose. No pressure but it'seems nice to see us move the ball and have a couple of stops. Relax Blue Devils and have some fun. Stranger things have happened. OFC

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
All of that good play in the 1st quarter is wiped out in a hurry. I new we needed touchdowns and not FG's
OFC

Reactions: PixelDevil
O line is what it is, not gonna be able to change that in a week. Us freaking dropping passes IS something that we can fix. Come on man.

Reactions: Dad2ze
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT