ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS AUBURN MAUI INVITE SEMI-FINAL OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Well, you guys are really really good. We were super tight early, took bad shots, but settled down. Still in it.

Not a single free throw awarded to us. Ridiculous.

Up 8 on a really really good veteran team. We win this thing just depends on by how much.
We had better start finding their shooters because they are starting to get into a rythym. Our offense was really stagnant the last 8 minutes. I don’t think we scored a field goal the last 6

They have a couple of their best players in foul trouble . Need to take advantage. OFC

Reactions: Dad2ze
Well, you guys are really really good. We were super tight early, took bad shots, but settled down. Still in it.

Cmon man. You know Auburn is a team that fouls a lot and shoots a ton of threes.

You guys are really good, too. Best team we’ve played so far. If not for you guys taking bad/rushed shots early the score might be reversed.

I’ll refrain from commenting on the free throw remark.

Hope we go all out in the second half and lay off the stall ball. I don't care if we get up by more than 10 with 5 minutes left. Extend the lead. OFC

RJ is forcing. He needs to find his way. They're giving him lanes and waiting with help. He's got to learn to kick out to open things back up for himself.

Reactions: Mpm277
I want to see Zion play more aggressive (which he started doing towards the end of the half), I want to see RJ look for the best play rather than hero ball all the time, and I want to see Cam get some offense going early.

I wish I was as confident as some of you guys. We must play a better second half or we could lose this game. Poor blocking out and free throw shooting is pretty bad. Auburn has been a little lucky on a few plays and we are hurting ourselves with poor decisions.

18 Free throw attempts to Zero? Obviously you guys have outplayed us, but come on.

Hoping for a solid second half effort win or lose.

We’ve got to win this game so we don’t play to play the 11:30pm est 3rd place game!

I wish I was as confident as some of you guys. We must play a better second half or we could lose this game. Poor blocking out and free throw shooting is pretty bad. Auburn has been a little lucky on a few plays and we are hurting ourselves with poor decisions.
We aren’t losing this game unless Auburn finds a way to get consistent easy baskets which they’ve shown no capability to do

If we lead every game at half time by 8.....I'll take us to not lose a game ....give RJ, Zion, Tre , Cam and white an 8 point spot with 20 to go??? Yep....ill take us

Reactions: pisgah101
I never in my life expected to see Bolden play like this.

ADVERTISEMENT