ADVERTISEMENT

Duke V UNC player match ups

Jake1985

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 7, 2002
Anyone want to take a shot...

Duval v Berry
- interesting. Both will look to attack off the dribble to create for themselves and others. Physically, Duval has an edge. As a shooter, Berry has the advantage. I think it comes down to experience and bc of that I'll say Berry wins this match up.

Grayson v Pinson
- both are experienced and both are Sr's. If Grayson is attacking the hoop and making shots, Grayson has an edge. If Grayson does track Pinson to the boards, Pinson will have easy put backs and advantage Pinson. Overall, this might be a push if Pinson was completely healthy, but I'll go out on a limb by saying Grayson will win this dual.

Trent v Williams
- Both are very good 3pt shooters and whatever one gets on track early and stays consistent will prevail. This is my push.

Bagley v Johnson
- Contrasting styles here. Johnson will roam outside and make his shots. Bagley will bring him closer to the bucket and get easy baskets. Talent wise, Bagley, BUT if Bagley does defend Cam will drain 3's all night. In the end I think Bagley gets the nod.

Carter v Maye
- Who gets in foul trouble in this one. Both get it done scoring and rebounding. Can Carter establish himself inside and get and 1's or will Maye drag him outside, pump fake and drive. It's close and I do feel think Maye could have a big night but if Carter gets going Maye has no answer. Carter for me.

Duke bench v UNC bench
- production: UNC
- talent: Duke
Overall, UNC plays more guys who contribute positive minutes. Just my opinion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News