ADVERTISEMENT

Duke team posters for sale?

jwill133

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Feb 25, 2016
Anyone got any of the Duke team posters for sale? Preferably not autographed. Doing my basement and got a whole lot of space for Duke stuff.

I'll make a fairly generous offer depending on which Duke team it is.

I got a few things I might part with....

2005-2006 Team poster “Band of Brothers” with JJ Redick

2006-2007 Team poster “Believe” - Paulus, Scheyer, Gerald Henderson etc

Sports Illustrated Nov 19th 2001 with Jay Will on cover

1992 ACC Tourney Magazine with Laettner, Brian Davis, Hubert Davis and Tom Gugliotta on cover

CHRIS DUHON DUKE BLUE DEVILS 2004 SAGE HIT CERTIFIED AUTO AUTOGRAPH CARD in card case

May possibly sell - 1991 Championship Floor Piece from HoosierDome from Duke 72 Kansas 65 - has COI. Hard to find and limited number sold. Definite higher priced item.

shoot me an email: pureterrorhorror@gmail.com for pics or questions

500HP

Anyone got any of the Duke team posters for sale? Preferably not autographed. Doing my basement and got a whole lot of space for Duke stuff.

I'll make a fairly generous offer depending on which Duke team it is.

I have a few. I have 87 -88 ACC Champions,Final Four, East Regional Champs ,88-89 Encore, 89-90, Red, White and Blue ,90-91 Young Guns (1st championship ) and 97- 98 Blue Planet. All have the sterifoam backs and all are in pretty good shape but they are old. OFC

I have a few. I have 87 -88 ACC Champions,Final Four, East Regional Champs ,88-89 Encore, 89-90, Red, White and Blue ,90-91 Young Guns (1st championship ) and 97- 98 Blue Planet. All have the sterifoam backs and all are in pretty good shape but they are old. OFC
90-91 Young Guns and 97-98 Blue Planet I’d be interested in. I can send you a message about it.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT