ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Open Practice - 10/14 Time TBD

And Wallace Wade has never looked nicer....Was down for Northwestern game...

OFC

IF FSU stays unbeaten this could be ESPN2 night game.

Still waiting for time release. FSU game is noon so they probably start around 9a.

Reactions: Skeelow22
I'm guessing that due to unprecedented young squad K thinks every practice minute is important and an open practice would to much of a distraction.

Hey stevo, you still need some football tickets? I have 2 that I'm looking to give away for free. Not going to be able to make it down from Atlanta. Hit me up if you want them.

Hey stevo, you still need some football tickets? I have 2 that I'm looking to give away for free. Not going to be able to make it down from Atlanta. Hit me up if you want them.

not sure if i can direct message you on here or not i looked but wasn't sure. yea we would definitely be interested in the tickets. thank you

Open practice officially off, damn!

Hope Cameron is open at some point.

3/4's of team probably walking around campus in walking boots....All kidding aside its a shame because the ACC Basketball practice kickoffs to the public probably get "Late Nite With The Cheater" more spotlight now...

Was looking forward to Duke basketball Saturday morning and in turn a decent turnout for our home fb game vs FSU....Should be a beautiful day on the methodist flats....

OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
Lol! No I was taking a shot at the DR trip being cancelled for knee surgery. Idk why really but prob nothing major.

I know the highlight of summer was getting "Bags" for the upcoming season, but still a couple missed opps to see the boys...OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT