ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

I'm trying to watch Denver and Portland. Austin Rivers is not the focal point. It's Michael Porter Jr and Jokic for Denver. Usually sports evolve for the better. But I'm sure that the Celtics or the Lakers of the 1980s would score at least 170 against either of these teams. They're incredibly skilled, but they don't seem to know how to stop the ball

Reactions: Quavarius
Kennard can flick the ball 27 feet like he is playing darts. Zubac for the Clippers is equally amazing Seven feet tall with the hands of a magician, and he has multiple DNPs

Willie Cauley-Stein is one of the ten best 7 foot athletes in the world, and he barely plays for the Clippers. Amazing that they almost lost to Dallas

Seth Curry scored 21 points (5-of-6) from 3 in a 118-102 win over Atlanta.
What was Seth Curry's leg injury that kept him from practicing? I know that Steph Curry had chronic ankle injuries that made him look like a semi-bust at the start of his career

Congratulations to Jason Tatum! Double congratulations to Seth Curry! 36 points tonight on only 19 shots. If I'm the 76ers owner, I fire Doc Rivers tonight after the 76ers blow a 22 point halftime lead at home to the Atlanta Hawks

Reactions: skysdad
Seth Curry scored a playoff career-high 36 points and added seven rebounds in a 109-106 loss to Atlanta. Curry was 7-of-12 from 3 in the loss.

Reactions: skysdad
For real. Cannot have a PG who can't play when it counts and seems to have no interest in improving.
Right, he legit doesn’t care. And now he’s completely worthless to Philly. You can’t move him bc no one is taking that contract. Wasting away Embiid before he eventually gets hurt and is no longer who he is.

Reactions: Shatterthesky22
Right, he legit doesn’t care. And now he’s completely worthless to Philly. You can’t move him bc no one is taking that contract. Wasting away Embiid before he eventually gets hurt and is no longer who he is.
Yup. No one is taking that contract on a "Point Guard" who just shot 34% from the line in the playoffs. I know a lot of people say this but it's true, I would have no problem shooting much better than that. It's pathetic and it shows that he simply does not care, he got his and he is done trying. Not even an Embiid fan but i can't help but feel for him because his prime is going to be wasted.

Great news on Reddish. Seems unlikely that they would toss him in the Conference Finals, but glad that he is healthy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT