ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Gary Trent, Jr. scored 13 points (3-of-6) from 3 in a 135-115 loss to the LA Lakers

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 34 points, eight rebounds and six assists in a 102-99 win over Toronto. Tatum was 4-of-7 from 3 in the win.

Last edited:
Reactions: timo0402
Ok. I know it’s our song (I’m not a fan of it) but Big Shaq is so I’ll allow

Reactions: skysdad
Jayson Tatum had 15 points, nine rebounds and six assists in a 104-103 loss to Toronto.

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 29 points, 12 rebounds and seven assists in a 92-87 Game 7 win over Toronto in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. Tatum was also 50% from 3 (4-of-8) in the win. Boston will face Miami in the Eastern Conference Finals. This is Tatum’s 2nd Eastern Conference Finals in his 3rd year in the NBA.

Tatum received a vote for NBA MVP. In a few years, he’s going to be winning a few

Some of you may not know that I’m a Lakers fan and it’s been 10 long years! I’m also glad we beat Miami, even though I like their team, but I hate Pat Riley for his little shot he took at Duke during last season’s NBA Draft. Guess he needed more Duke guys on his roster!

Some of you may not know that I’m a Lakers fan and it’s been 10 long years! I’m also glad we beat Miami, even though I like their team, but I hate Pat Riley for his little shot he took at Duke during last season’s NBA Draft. Guess he needed more Duke guys on his roster!

Not a Lakers fan and never have been but so happy for Quinn. Once again Q thank you for your work and research of this thread. OFC

Reactions: timo0402
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT