ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

Brandon Ingram led New Orleans with 23 points and eight rebounds and JJ Redick added 21 in a 106-104 loss to Utah. Zion Williamson added 13 points in only 15 minutes of action.

hey sky. Thanks man. How have you been?

No complaints here. Happy to get to see some sports again. Enjoyed watching our Dukies last night vs. Utah. I know Zion is on limited minutes but I feel if he had been in the game the Pelicans would have won. I'm ready for some Duke basketball. I cannot wait but safety 1st. OFC

No complaints here. Happy to get to see some sports again. Enjoyed watching our Dukies last night vs. Utah. I know Zion is on limited minutes but I feel if he had been in the game the Pelicans would have won. I'm ready for some Duke basketball. I cannot wait but safety 1st. OFC

I agree. I get why they’re limiting his minutes but I wish they would manage them a lot better. I love the fact that they’re looking out for his future, but anyone can see with him playing more minutes (and in game shape), New Orleans is a playoff team. The fact that they are even contending and he’s only played a hand full of games lets you know this kid is a star. Along with BI, JJ as well!

Jayson Tatum led Boston with 34 points (5-of-8) from 3 and added eight assists in a 128-124 win over Portland. Gary Trent, Jr. scored 21 points (7-of-11) from 3 for the Trailbrazers in the loss.

Last edited:
The GOAT just keeps on impressing me. I’m running out of adjectives to describe this GREAT man.

Reactions: timo0402
New Orleans vs. Memphis on ESPN right now.

Zion, Brandon Ingram, JJ, Frank Jackson and Grayson Allen all in action thus far. Tyus and Justise are hurt, unfortunately.

Grayson Allen with five 3 pointers (5-of-6) in the first half.

“It’s a Duke show” said announcer Mark Jones.

Last edited:
Great to see all our Dukies tonight with the Pelicans and Grizzles playing. Grayson had his second consecative good game and BI,JJ and Zion all were game on in their win . They shouldn't have lost that 1st game back. I cannot wait until the Pelicans let Zion loose. OFC

Brandon Ingram had 24 points, seven rebounds and five assists and Zion added 23, seven rebounds and five assists in a 109-99 win over Memphis. JJ Redick had 16 points in the win for the Pelicans. Grayson Allen scored 17 points (5-of-6) from 3 in the loss.

Last edited:
Jayson Tatum scored 19 points (5-of-8) from 3 in a 149-115 win over Brooklyn.

Deuce Tatum loves watching his father play

Reactions: skysdad
Brandon Ingram and Zion Williamson scored 24 points each in a 140-125 loss to Sacramento. JJ Redick added 18 points in the loss.

Gary Trent, Jr. scored 27 points in a 125-115 win over Denver. Trent shot 70%—7-of-10—from 3 in the victory.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT