ADVERTISEMENT

DUKE IN THE NBA

JJ Redick scored 17 points in a 118-115 win over Boston. Kyrie Irving led the Celtics with 36 points and Jayson Tatum added 13 points in the loss.

I read these NBA updates as much as I can and I really appreciate them so thank you.

Does anyone else just marvel at how well our alums are doing? I mean, every day, there are a bunch of them going for 20 pts. or more. I have never seen this kind of success from one school And it's not just the one and doners, it's the Curry/Cook/Redicks as well. Well done!

I read these NBA updates as much as I can and I really appreciate them so thank you.

Does anyone else just marvel at how well our alums are doing? I mean, every day, there are a bunch of them going for 20 pts. or more. I have never seen this kind of success from one school And it's not just the one and doners, it's the Curry/Cook/Redicks as well. Well done!

My pleasure man. To even be mentioned, a former player has to score at least 10 points or some other amazing feat. We have a lot of productive players in the league. Some may only score 8 or 9 points and don’t get mentioned, but they are carving out niches in the league. Frank Jackson, Luke Kennard and Tyus Jones are on the rise! Grayson is another one to keep an eye on. He’s been bouncing between the G-League and Utah, but I think he will be a contributor soon. It certainly helps his former coach is a Dukie and he’s friends with Donovan Mitchell.

Last edited:
Also, if you watch Coach K’s show (Duke Basketball With Mike Krzyzewski that comes in at 9:30 am EST on Fox Sports South), they’ve added a new segment called “Life in the League” and this morning was about Justise Winslow. So, if want more in-depth info on our players in the league, check out that segment on the show!

Reactions: timo0402
Kyrie Irving scored 31 points and Jayson Tatum added 12 in a 124-117 loss to Charlotte.

Reactions: skysdad
Jahlil Okafor had 12 points and nine rebounds in a 121-118 win over Sacramento. Marvin Bagley had 10 points and eight rebounds in the loss.

Kyrie Irving scored 30 points and Jayson Tatum added 11 in a 114-112 win over Indiana.

Reactions: timo0402
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT