ADVERTISEMENT

Dominican Republic trip cancelled

Obviously not - you don't rush a patient into surgery with a knee replacement unless there's some sort of rogue infection that can't be broken with abx. That being said, why would they wait until this close (without at least a contingency plan or two)? Certainly not crazy to at least ask the question.

Amen

OFC

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Don't think anybody including me ever said they KNEW what was going on...people like me questioned it and I still think there is more to this but pal you are right I don't know for sure...just a guess...like I'm sure you do on things too
VaBlue you are missing my point and I wasn't speaking of anyone in particular and certainly not you. Its fine to question whats going on and I certainly do at times about Duke Basketball. I try not to guess as often as I used too and its caused me to be wrong less often.:)

Obviously not - you don't rush a patient into surgery with a knee replacement unless there's some sort of rogue infection that can't be broken with abx. That being said, why would they wait until this close (without at least a contingency plan or two)? Certainly not crazy to at least ask the question.

I think something might have flown over your head.

He's trying to lock down CC's spot in the rotation. He's always wanted to pitch in a pennant drive and if can prove to Cashman he's ready to go, he might get added to the roster in time for the postseason.

He's doing this just to stick it to Roy and Cal. He ants to be able to add a World Series ring to hs collection so he can flash it in their faces. Just goes to show how much of an egomaniac and a selfish prick he is.

I heard it was because the team found out Peckers Potted Meat wasn't available in the DR. On a side note, does anyone know anything about all those black helicopters that have been circling Durham and the Duke campus?

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

SoCal you were definitely within your rights on a message board to ask the question.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT