ADVERTISEMENT

Do you watch the draft?

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Simple question are you in the habit of watching the NBA Draft.

I have for the last several years.

Yup, I watch for the Duke players mainly. But definitely usually the first 5 or so picks, then after that I'll just keep an eye on it while I do other, nonproductive things.

I watch to see where the Blue Devils end up. It is the only NBA programming I watch, haha.

Reactions: DukeDenver
Watch some of the early part usually, then as it gets later flip to something else as it loses some steam.....OFC

I watch the Draft while holding a draft.
TwoBeerMugsRESIZE.jpg

Favorite Sporting Events
1. Opening NCAA tournament weekend.
2. NBA Finals (When Lebron is involved).
3. NBA Draft
4. Opening NFL weekend (usually am tired of the NFL by week 5)
5. Jimmy V Classic - big Duke game plus college basketball is back.

Last edited:
I love the draft. Obviously more exciting when my team (Pistons) has a lottery pick, but I also love the excitement with trades, surprising picks, sleepers, etc. I'll definitely sit back with a couple craft beers and enjoy the show.

I feel like this gets stated every single year. But I do feel like some madness and entertainment will happen tonight..blockbuster trades, trading picks, team's messing things up (Knicks cough cough Knicks.)

I feel like this gets stated every single year. But I do feel like some madness and entertainment will happen tonight..blockbuster trades, trading picks, team's messing things up (Knicks cough cough Knicks.)
I agree I cannnnot wait for the draft and all that comes with it like the rumors and trades. It's hilarious bc it's my favorite event for the NBA every year, and this year is as good as ever.

Reactions: MSUbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT