ADVERTISEMENT

DI meeting

pisgah101

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Dec 26, 2005
today I was given the opportunity to meet @Mac9192 he bought some tables from me and I just wanted to say he's a great guy! So it made me want to meet some more of y'all. I was wondering how many of y'all have met outside the board and if we're gunna attempt a DI get together this year

Thanks to Dukiejay for starting the thread on what we do for a living. Pisgah and his brother make some really nice furniture, and it was a pleasure to meet him as well. I had to be on my best behavior cause the two goons with him wore dark suits and sunglasses, and were carrying violin cases. I don't even remember what I paid for the tables, I didn't ask any questions.
Seriously I would love to get together with a lot of you guys as well, I'm sure it would be fun.

Thanks to Dukiejay for starting the thread on what we do for a living. Pisgah and his brother make some really nice furniture, and it was a pleasure to meet him as well. I had to be on my best behavior cause the two goons with him wore dark suits and sunglasses, and were carrying violin cases. I don't even remember what I paid for the tables, I didn't ask any questions.
Seriously I would love to get together with a lot of you guys as well, I'm sure it would be fun.
Mac did you happen to meet his wife? He married up as I remember from a picture he posted awhile back.

today I was given the opportunity to meet @Mac9192 he bought some tables from me and I just wanted to say he's a great guy! So it made me want to meet some more of y'all. I was wondering how many of y'all have met outside the board and if we're gunna attempt a DI get together this year

Glad you guys met! Thats super cool!!

OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
I would love to meet some folks from the board. Can't make CTC this year but I think I will plan it for next year....maybe even see if we can get that DI golf tournament going

Reactions: pisgah101
It is extremely kid friendly, I've brought my daughter the last 5 times. I'm hoping she can make this one but there are some issues. Trying. On a Friday is kinda weird.

Reactions: SoCal_Dukie3
Sadly I'll be in Utah on business. I was really looking forward to CTC. I hope to get to meet a few of you eventually.

Reactions: skysdad
Sadly I'll be in Utah on business. I was really looking forward to CTC. I hope to get to meet a few of you eventually.

DukeSky85 lives in Orem, Utah. What part are you going to. OFC

DBav lives a town over from me and we got together to watch a game at a place that has very good beer on tap and great Garlic Parm wings.

Reactions: DukeDenver
I've met quite a few people from the board and it's always been great. Even some family members. I've met posters who don't post anymore (rosh, @scrap4kidz), players, coaches, etc. This board has been an important part of my life for over 12 years now. Love it.

I've met quite a few people from the board and it's always been great. Even some family members. I've met posters who don't post anymore (rosh, @scrap4kidz), players, coaches, etc. This board has been an important part of my life for over 12 years now. Love it.

Great post. I thank my tar heel fan friend for talking me into joining. He created a monster. I doubt I will ever meet most of you but I can truly say this that you guys are my friends and I imagine we have so many different opinions on so many things but our common bond is we all are Duke fans. OFC

I look forward to meeting some of you again at CTC. Like DukeHokie has said. This board has been a part of my life as well for 12 years now. From the meetups with other posters at CTC, or away game for Duke, to Old Dirt Devil me, and others coming up with funny Unc memes... I don't always get to post as much as I'd like but this board had been a part of my life as well.

Go Duke!

I look forward to meeting some of you again at CTC. Like DukeHokie has said. This board has been a part of my life as well for 12 years now. From the meetups with other posters at CTC, or away game for Duke, to Old Dirt Devil me, and others coming up with funny Unc memes... I don't always get to post as much as I'd like but this board had been a part of my life as well.

Absolutely. Big part of my life since 2004 I believe? Long time. My wife and I have had three children during my time on this board, I had a life threatening injury that now causes me to peck like a woodpecker when I type (that one is for you @skysdad) moved to Kansas from Iowa and completed a Master degree. Not to mention I'm a two time, Gameday Thread starting NATIONAL CHAMP!!!! lol :)

I've met Heyman25, @skysdad, nivram and @spike05rk and still keep in touch with them. I've never actually met @Skeelow22 but we've been to the same game a few times but haven't actually met up and I've met @BrianMc a couple times.

Great board, great friends and great place to hang out with fellow Dukies!

Reactions: Skeelow22
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT