ADVERTISEMENT

DI meet up

So far we have 6 that can come on the 6th. Is that enough? I think that will work. Would like a couple of more at least though. OFC

Hart said he wants to make it, as long as he gets his training in.
He's in some remote log cabin in the mountains chopping wood, doing pull-ups, and dragging logs.

Reactions: hart2chesson
He's in some remote log cabin in the mountains chopping wood, doing pull-ups, and dragging logs.

He lives so far back in the woods it he would have to leave on Oct. 3rd to get there. ;) OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
He lives so far back in the woods it he would have to leave on Oct. 3rd to get there. ;) OFC

Hey Sky even "far back here in the woods" word is out about the SPAM recall! Be careful about that potted meat!:(

OFC

I should be able to make it (unless some work travel comes up between now and then).
Is the plan still the Cutting Board in Burlington? I just read some not so positive reviews about the place. Never been there myself.

Mac's right, I am in the backwoods training under the tutelage of Sky's friend Bob Remus, better known as Sgt Slaughter!

OFC

We have 7 committed for 10/6. I thinks it's a go but would love to get 2 or 3 more. OFC

Last edited:
Reactions: QC Dukie
I had a Chuck Burger at The Cutting Board last night. Very good. I ask about a group coming and was told no problem Just call that morning and let them know how many. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT