ADVERTISEMENT

Dahntay Jones has not changed much

acc hoops

Cameron Crazy
Mar 24, 2004
Yesterday after the blowout loss to the Warriors Jones walks by Draymond Green getting interviewed on TV and gives him an intentional bump.
Got to hand to Green. He said " He doesn't matter because he don't play much". Not a very classy move by Jones.

Originally posted by The Right Blue:
Love Dahntay Jones. Screw anyone who doesn't.
Right back at you, screw anyone who does! OFC

I'm not crazy about how he carries himself, but he does get credit for what I think has to be the greatest Duke dunk of all time.

The short list would also include Gene Banks over Ralph Sampson, David Henderson over Reggie Rogers (Washington, 1985), Grant Hill v. Kansas, Gerald Henderson v. Maryland and several Mason Plumlees, including one against Ohio State and a reverse over Alex Len (Maryland.

There's a lot of that stuff in the NBA. I thought Green's reaction when it happened, and his postgame comments, were pretty priceless. I'd like to think I would have handled it the same way.

Originally posted by jimlsumner:
Gerald Henderson v. Maryland
This is my favorite, simply because Nolan had gotten clocked on a dirty screen by a Maryland player moments before. Then Gerald threw down his monster dunk and shut up all the Twerp fans in attendance. Priceless.

I saw that on Sportscenter and I have to say I laughed at Draymond Green's response and the expression on his face when he turned to look to see who bumped him. It was priceless.

I've seen it many times but if you havnt just go to YouTube and type in gene banks dunks over Sampson and it will take you right there.

Never seen that before... pretty awesome. Interesting that two of the greatest duke dunks ever were on uva. Btw...i guess I've just never seen much gene banks film but that dude was jacked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT