ADVERTISEMENT

D.I. Board ACC Game Meetup.

You know I will. I'll call ya skee, I won't get you a ticket, I know you can get one for the date we pick. ;)

Sounds good buddy! Once you know the date let me know text me and I will look into getting a ticket. And you right... the Skillet is sooooo good with that home cooking food!

Reactions: Showenuff
I'm waiting on two calendars, call and my daughter schedule, then select the date fellas. Sorry for the hold up.

Reactions: Skeelow22
Got my work and visitation calendars today. I will select the game and start calling Iron Dukes tomorrow.

Reactions: skysdad
Gonna be the first game I don't take my daughter, few too many fellas on this one, lol.

Gonna be the first game I don't take my daughter, few too many fellas on this one, lol.
Have a daughter myself so I fully understand. Just a tip from an old fart be cleaning ur shotgun when her date comes to pick her up .Found it to be very effectve lol

Yea, I've got a DDM4V11 in milspec+ . If I'm cleaning that when he walks in, it tends to draw some attention. LOL !

Okay check in! ! Who can make Feb 4th 1 pm game vs Pitt ? I'm gonna call tomorrow and see what I can work out. If I can't land those I'll try the 18th , Wake at 1 pm.

If we go the 18th, one man gets dropped, I'll have Natalie that weekend and she will demand she goes, LOL !

Also shout out if you already have tix to either of these so we know you're going. This is gonna be our biggest and best meetup !

Reactions: DukeDenver
I can commit to either. Again, I've been to Cameron many times, so I'll only go if there aren't enough first-timers to use up Show's graciousness.

Reactions: Showenuff
Hey show.....would like to send you message...is there a private message on here anywhere? Its a ticket question

Thanks

so definitely 2/4? If so, I cannot attend. I appreciate the opportunity though guys, really do! Next year, I will make it for sure!

Stand by til Monday SoCal , not sure which game I can get 10 for yet.

Well fellas , this is going South quickly. I've been on the phone several times with Iron Dukes. Can't get that many tickets together. I'm enrolled for the ticket exchange program for both games, the Feb 4th and Feb 18th games. If they come in, we may be split up a bit. I'll keep this thread posted as soon as they contact me with the details.

There were no tix immediately available for those two games so it's a wait and see game now.

Well shucks. Any of you guys just extremely wealthy? If so, just rent out Cameron for a day and let's play some 5 on 5. I get first pick and am selecting Show to be my paint presence.

Unrelated to tickets, but related to daughters and guns... my father in law is a retired state trooper and Vietnam vet... he had been retired for several years when we first met, and yet he still had his holster and gun on. What a coincidence, right? And within an hour of me getting to the house, he invited me to go shooting. Like, right then. Leaving my then-girlfriend behind. Thankfully I've shot a bit in my life, and managed to pass the test:)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT