ADVERTISEMENT

CTC

QC Dukie

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Apr 16, 2014
i know it's still a couple months away, but just wondering who all is planning on going this year. Hopefully we can have another DI board meet up. Pretty cool meeting some of y'all last year.

Do you have details for this? Like price,date etc? Thanks
CTC is usually around the middle of October. I think tix will go on sell to the public in a few weeks and I believe they are around $30. Sorry I don't have better info. Someone else on here probably has more accurate information than me.

Football: FSU at Duke on 10/15. Would be very cool to have both events that day.

Reactions: DukeDenver
I got my tix, let you guys know if I have a couple extras, got 2 buddies that are only maybes right now.

Reactions: Skeelow22
Got my tickets to Show. See you there buddy!

I think cost was around $35 maybe..

Reactions: Showenuff
If you know a Duke Iron member, or can get a hold of one, they should have a good count of the number of tickets they will have to sell. Tickets won't be disbursed until close to CTC.

I know this may be a far reach but, does anyone have an inside track on 3 tickets to CTC? I will be traveling from Arizona to the event and football game on the 21st. Any help would be appreciated since they are not available to the public as of yet.

Anyone know if it will be on WatchESPN like last year?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT