ADVERTISEMENT

CTC Meetup checkin.

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
Let's all plan to meet at The Skillet at 4 pm. If you arrive later that's fine , we'll probably hang there and chat a while. Check in here, let us know you're coming so we know who you are. I'll be there at 4 with Skysdad and my two friends , Mark and Mike. I'm a big ugly dude, be wearing a Duke Hat , Blue with a white D but the D has LED lights flashing in it, pretty easy to spot. Or you can just walk in and holler "SHOW" (Yes that's my real name to) and I'll yell back. The Skillet is inside Duke's new West Union, just outside the Bryan Center, when you walk in , it is on that floor to your left. Here is a pic to help if you haven't been. Looking so forward to meeting as many of you as I can...GO DUKE !!!!
109716westunioninteriorexterior110*1200xx1200-675-0-63.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
I know Skeelow is going. I know crazie4life is going. 4lif is right behind me in section 2, I'm Row A he's Row B ! QC? Gottagonow?timo?

Show, I hate it but I won't be able to make it this year. I'm gonna miss not seeing y'all again.

Dang. We'll catch ya next time QC. You know I'll post a full report when I get settled in.

You guys are gonna be sorry you didn't go when you see pics of me and Skysdad high fiving in the locker room with Bagley and Grayson.

Reactions: pisgah101

All going to CTC unless you are a Cameron Crazy. Please don't stand up all the time. We don't want an incident. I might get beat up. ;) OFC

I'd like to meet up, unfortunately with it being friday, I have to work till 3 and get my nephew from school so it'll be close to 6 before I make it.

Damn, I hate I can't be there this year. You knuckleheads have a blast and take lots of pics for us.

I work late Friday Show. If I can make it I will meet up w/you guys in Cameron. Pretty sure I can get a ticket. OFC

Reactions: pisgah101
It will probably be around 5:30 before I get to campus. I would love to pop in and say hello. I know I said the same thing last year and wasn't able to, but I am going to try hard to sneak in for a minute if I can. I will be with the guy I coach with, so I don't always know how things will shake out, time-wise.

Why don't everyone who goes meet briefly at the entrance to The Hall of Fame just to put faces together. OFC

Haha, mac , I'd really love to meet you. Are you going?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT