ADVERTISEMENT

Countdown to Craziness!!!

TheDude1

Cameron Crazy
Apr 15, 2010
This Friday! Wooooo hoooooo!

Lemme ask... they say it will be on "ACC Network Extra." I'm watching through the ESPN app on Xbox One... that will be on there, right? Or no? Same with the first four games, so I'd like to figure it out...

These are always fun to try to find... :(

Can't wait!

How long does stuff stay active on the ESPN app? It's my anniversary weekend so won't get to watch!

As usual, I will be whipping out my Fire Stick for this one!

B0Qcwo_CIAAoMOG.jpg

dbav just curious what did you mean by you watch the game using a fire stick? Did you do an add-on to the fire stick or what? I recently got one and haven't figured all that out yet.

So hate to ask, but anyone know about the ACC extra thing? Only a few days to go...

dbav just curious what did you mean by you watch the game using a fire stick? Did you do an add-on to the fire stick or what? I recently got one and haven't figured all that out yet.

I downloaded the WatchESPN app on it, so I can access that on my TV. If you download that app, you should be good to go for the event.

How would anyone recommend getting tickets this late? I need three and was wondering if I should show up at the door or go through craigslist. Anyone here with extra tickets?

Reactions: skysdad
How would anyone recommend getting tickets this late? I need three and was wondering if I should show up at the door or go through craigslist. Anyone here with extra tickets?

If you can get tickets some of us are meeting around 4 at The Skillet. If you can't make that we are meeting at center court after the game for a board photo. OFC

I saw an article shared on Facebook earlier today that said CTC is sold out, so if you’re looking for tickets, you’re only option is probably going to be to find someone that either has tickets and can’t go for whatever reason or find someone that has extra tickets. Good luck to you, I hope you’re able to find tickets for CTC.

Cannot freaking wait for tomorrow night or the start of this season. Having said that, I'm a big Packers fan and was so excited to see how this season turns out and then Aaron Rodgers breaks his collar bone. Then I'm super excited to see what the Celtics do this season and Hayward breaks his leg. My wife is telling me not to watch any Duke basketball...

If anything happens tomorrow night guys, I'm... I'm sorry. Please don't hate me.

Reactions: topps coach
Cannot freaking wait for tomorrow night or the start of this season. Having said that, I'm a big Packers fan and was so excited to see how this season turns out and then Aaron Rodgers breaks his collar bone. Then I'm super excited to see what the Celtics do this season and Hayward breaks his leg. My wife is telling me not to watch any Duke basketball...

If anything happens tomorrow night guys, I'm... I'm sorry. Please don't hate me.
Don't take this the wrong way but go to Chapel Hill. Your wife is a smart woman.

Please don't watch!! We will send you minute by minute texts with what's going on......leave your TV OFF!!!

If you can get tickets some of us are meeting around 4 at The Skillet. If you can't make that we are meeting at center court after the game for a board photo. OFC

I'm hoping I find tickets. No luck yet, but if I get out there I'd love to meet up with y'all like I was going to about 6 or 7 years ago!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT