ADVERTISEMENT

complain about sanctions like a UL/UNC fan

dukephysics

All American
Jul 27, 2016
OK, rules of the thread:
Complain about the sanctions handed down by the NCAA on UofL but you have to do it in a way that could be compared to the UNC situation. For the sake of the game, pretend UNC loses a couple of banners.

As an example:
This is beyond ridiculous. Pitino had no idea any of this was happening or he would have stopped it immediately. No one has more character than Rick Pitino.

Banners?? We talking bout banners?? Not the sanctions!! Not the fraud!! We talking bout banners!

The NCAA is a disgraceful sham and a ruling body past its time. They are a huge POS. I hope the NCAA finds us (UNC) guilty of many infractions so we can make them look stupid in court for all the world to see. I hope the NCAA will take every title including the Helms Trophy away from us so we can shove them up their asses as they are re-awarded to us by the courts. All of the Duke and UK trolls can take the NCAA's opinion and shove it up their snobby noses. Roy is the best coach, recruiter and developer of great players in America and 10 times better than Rat Face and Cal slime bag. We are Americas team, the best brand in the land and above all "WE ARE FAMILY". Our violations have nothing to do with athletics the University or the players, and only involved a handful of intramural team players.

------------------------(side note, I'm really feeling what it must be like to be a UNCheats fan, totally stupid and not having a clue about reality.)

How the hell can the NCAA even think about sanctions. Don't they understand that the Carolina Way is a family that want its relatives to have a college degree regardless of whether they can read or not.Dean was a saint and Ole Roy is following his lead.

The NCAA is a disgraceful sham and a ruling body past its time. They are a huge POS. I hope the NCAA finds us (UNC) guilty of many infractions so we can make them look stupid in court for all the world to see. I hope the NCAA will take every title including the Helms Trophy away from us so we can shove them up their asses as they are re-awarded to us by the courts. All of the Duke and UK trolls can take the NCAA's opinion and shove it up their snobby noses. Roy is the best coach, recruiter and developer of great players in America and 10 times better than Rat Face and Cal slime bag. We are Americas team, the best brand in the land and above all "WE ARE FAMILY". Our violations have nothing to do with athletics the University or the players, and only involved a handful of intramural team players.

------------------------(side note, I'm really feeling what it must be like to be a UNCheats fan, totally stupid and not having a clue about reality.)
UNC is a disgrace to all public universities in the USA. They should lose the 2005 and 2009 titles. With what is happening at Louisville that is a distinct possibility.

Reactions: hart2chesson
An upstanding man like Roy would never deal with handlers or any garbage like that so why in hell would anyone believe that St. Roy would knowingly let anything as horrible as decades of academic fraud take place right under his ugly nose?? Haters gonna hate, fellow Heel fans. Heels are family!!! LOL.

The NCAA has no legal grounds regarding the type of female entertainment provided to student athletes

Didn't unc have a hooker scandal but they called them tutors

ADVERTISEMENT