ADVERTISEMENT

Chase Jeter selling his Duke uniforms and memorabilia

Buzzooka Joe

Cameron Crazy
Feb 20, 2006
I saw some reports and screen shots of Chase Jeter selling his old Duke uniforms and a couple other Duke items.. Apparently he was asking $2,000 for jerseys and $100 for shorts and sold all the stuff (probably not for those prices)..

How do y’all feel about a transfer player doing this? What would you have paid for it?

Might be the last time he makes money related to basketball in this country.

I don't have a problem with it. Maybe he was selling those things to pay for his plane ticket, in order to play basketball overseas.

You might have to pay me to wear that jersey. Joking. Chase never seemed to get fully healthy. He had a decent junior year.

I personally don’t have an issue with it especially with the COVID situation going on right now. I haven’t kept up with him at all, but who knows, maybe he’s in need of that money right now. (Or he just doesn’t give a damn about his time here) which he’s entitled to as well. I remember based on interviews prior to his arrival at Duke, he was under the assumption that he was going to be a one and done. His first day of practice getting bodied by Marshall Plumlee was probably a big wake up call. We unfortunately didn’t see any real flashes of his recruiting ranking during his time here.

Feel bad for chase, dude just sucked at basketball for being rated a 5 star.

I'd prefer to purchase the game-used tweezers that helped him pick the splinters out of his ass after averaging only 10 minutes per game over two years in Durham.

Reactions: Shatterthesky22
Bottom line no matter where he played he was an overrated 5 star...he was more like a high 2 star or low 3 star

Last edited:
I don’t think we need to tear the kid down. Obviously his career at Duke didn’t turn out the way he or we wanted. It’s been three years since he left. Time to let bygones be bygones.

Like new condition. Hardly ever been used. Never washed.

And well played. This did make me giggle.

Hopefully Chase made himself a little money.

Bottom line no matter where he played he was an overrated 5 star...he was more like a high 2 star or low 3 star

I believe the kid was a 5 star based on the competition he played and politics behind the schools who offered.

If Chase would've redshirt at Duke, his body would've transformed and his patience develop. Marshall is a great example of just that. Instead he wasted his Freshmen year and later went to a pro - guard school that does not do well in Big Man development.

Reactions: skysdad
I believe the kid was a 5 star based on the competition he played and politics behind the schools who offered.

If Chase would've redshirt at Duke, his body would've transformed and his patience develop. Marshall is a great example of just that. Instead he wasted his Freshmen year and later went to a pro - guard school that does not do well in Big Man development.
Sad thing is, I’m sure he expected to be a One & Done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT