ADVERTISEMENT

Carey/Stewart combo

Hurt would be a great fit because there is a good chance we won't get enough scoring from our 1-3. Nice balance to our more D oriented post, especially if we don't get Carey.

I hear he definitely doesn't want to be a center. He wants the team he goes to to have one. He's strong willed and concentrated. I love his toughness. Sometimes I get a glimpse of Laettner like drive.

Hurt is a great talent. There looks to be a bit of a shift taking place in his recruitment. Many folks saw him as a pretty heavy Kansas lean just a few months ago. Lately, it's been Memphis that seems to be gaining momentum. I feel like Duke is kind of laying in the weeds and is going to get its shot at reeling him in.

Hurt is a great talent. There looks to be a bit of a shift taking place in his recruitment. Many folks saw him as a pretty heavy Kansas lean just a few months ago. Lately, it's been Memphis that seems to be gaining momentum. I feel like Duke is kind of laying in the weeds and is going to get its shot at reeling him in.

Memphis is gaining alot of attention. If/when wisermen announces his decision tomorrow and its memphis i wounder how this will effect other players.

I think Hurt is playing the waiting game at this point. Like i said his recruitment has been so silent lately. Maybe he is being smooth and waiting to see where the pieces fall to decide whats best for him. Still think he may end up at KU but who knows.

Maybe Hurt doesn’t want to be “the guy” at KU who is ineligible to play since it is an annual event there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT