ADVERTISEMENT

caption this - Williams/Fedora COI edition

dukephysics

All American
Jul 27, 2016
C74dJI6UwAA47Ob.jpg

Look Fedora, there's this loon, goes by Gary-7. Don't let him near your team. I keep him away from mine by asking him to go over to the AFAM Center, that the lights were left on. The da*% idiot falls for it every time

Reactions: pisgah101
"Cheating is fun isn't it? Isn't it!"

"Look as I long as I am here "Fed," I'll make more $ than you and we're a Cheaters Basketball School!"

OFC

"Larry, you know its not fair you get to leave and I have to stay at hearing another day!"

OFC

"Now I know you're not hip to this Carolina Way thing yet but we get away with MURDER around here.Hell 90% of my frickin' kids couldn't read a gosh dang comic book. They're dumber than shit but we just get paid to put the ball through the hoop. If ya get caught cheatin' just run the hell out of'em , you'll get off scott free."

"Larry I'm telling ya, we were this dad gum close to skating free in this dad blame cheating scandal"

Reactions: DukefanKY
"Larry thanks for the compliment, I got this dagum coat from Dean Smith's closet when his wife let me have a look see in his bedroom."

" Hey Larry. See that guy standing right behind you? "That's my man gary. He gives me all the tips on high school recruits. I don't make an offer without him. " You need to talk to him because he ha a couple of guys that are football guru's. One guy is from Fla. but I can't think of his name. The other guy is named Frank. " OFC

It's all in good fun. We actually have a lot in common, living with the idiots in the state of Ky.
I'm not disrespectful in someone else's house.
I have good friends here that are UNC fans and of course we banter back and forth, and it is all in fun....but with the kensucky folks.....it's REAL!!!
I've never seen anything like them.

I have good friends here that are UNC fans and of course we banter back and forth, and it is all in fun....but with the kensucky folks.....it's REAL!!!
I've never seen anything like them.
I beg to differ dukeky. These tarholes down here in the Carolinas are a very special breed.

I beg to differ dukeky. These tarholes down here in the Carolinas are a very special breed.
Can't argue because I haven't experienced it.....I can tell ya some stories about wearing Duke gear in ky though!!! What gets me is I have seen fans on boards that have no connection. At all to ky, and they are talking about ky fans!! And the ref death threats were just over the top even for them!!

I remember being in a bar (seems like a lot of my stories start out like that!) anyway, ky and Florida football game. Tebow gets hurt and was carried off the field. The fans literally stood and cheered.....I was like , wow....really?

I remember being in a bar (seems like a lot of my stories start out like that!) anyway, ky and Florida football game. Tebow gets hurt and was carried off the field. The fans literally stood and cheered.....I was like , wow....really?
UK fans are hands down the worst fans in sports.

Last edited:
I thought this thread was about larry and hof coach roy williams an what we thought they may be saying.OFC

larry, you know that 5 star qb you told me about that just can't decide between us and Alabama. Find out if he likes " nanner puddin " If he does we got him. OFC

I thought this thread was about larry and hof coach roy williams an what we thought they may be saying.OFC
It was Sky, but as a lot of them do, a word or something gets said and next thing we talking about God knows what. Look at what transpired when Potted Meat got mentioned over a month ago. Now you're the champ, Gary's back in the nervous hospital...and Peckers is the #1 seller of Potted Meat. Whooooooo!!!

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT