ADVERTISEMENT

Can you guys believe

that there is a women that is so strong that she's been married to me 36 years today. STRONG woman. Love you Debbie. OFC
Sky I also have a wonderful wife but I've always been ashamed of her for marrying such a low class man. We hit 35 years in August. I honestly don't know what she saw in me.

Last edited:
Congratulations, Sky, and of course, to your wife also! A strong long lasting marriage is a great achievement, and requires give and take by both partners.

That said, you, Gottago, and Topps are novices at this marriage thingy...my wife and I celebrated our 42nd a couple of months ago.:cool:

Oh, and 'LetsGoDuke', you're practically still in the honeymoon phase at only 12 years! Get back to me in about another 30 years...and, I'm thinking a seance would probably be your best bet at that point.:D

OFC

Congratulations, Sky, and of course, to your wife also! A strong long lasting marriage is a great achievement, and requires give and take by both partners.

That said, you, Gottago, and Topps are novices at this marriage thingy...my wife and I celebrated our 42nd a couple of months ago.:cool:

Oh, and 'LetsGoDuke', you're practically still in the honeymoon phase at only 12 years! Get back to me in about another 30 years...and, I'm thinking a seance would probably be your best bet at that point.:D

OFC
I am ugly and boring so it took me longer than most to find someone who would have me

Reactions: skysdad
Sky, congrats to you both. Staying together that long says a little about you too, my friend! Many, many more, and God Bless!
Go Duke!
OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Congrats Sky. That's a rarity these days. If my first wife hadn't been such a knucklehead, we would be 30 yrs next year.
I think I got it right the second time around. What's that saying? I outkicked my coverage on this one.

OFC
Dirt thats a long time with the same person, congratulations on those 42 years. It seems most on this board are not even 40 years of age.

[QUOTE="gottagonow, post: 11210315, member: 1690"]Dirt thats a long time with the same person, congratulations on those 42 years. It seems most on this board are not even 40 years of age.[/QUOTE]

If you get the right one it's not, Gottagow...I wish I could have another 42, but I'm very, very happy to be lucky enough to get this many. You'll get there my friend, you're closing in fast!

OFC

Married for 8.5 years. I shudder to think what kind of man I would be without my wife's influence. Reminds me of what my college president told me once, "I'm a millionare thanks to my wife. -long pause- I used to be a multi-millionaire."

Reactions: skysdad and Mac9192
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT