ADVERTISEMENT

Cameron Reddish, Tre Jones and RJ Barrett ?

Tre-Jones-champion.jpg

Reactions: dukedevilz and dbav
Even if it's just those 3 it's still a great class. Allen, Bagley, Carter, Duval and Trent are probably in the NBA. If Bolden comes back along with Javin, Vrank and the development of guys like Alex, Goldwire, White and even Tucker we will be contenders again. OFC

Even if it's just those 3 it's still a great class. Allen, Bagley, Carter, Duval and Trent are probably in the NBA. If Bolden comes back along with Javin, Vrank and the development of guys like Alex, Goldwire, White and even Tucker we will be contenders again. OFC

Absolutely.....the ones we will have returning and the 3 currently coming, I'd put that team up against anybody

Reactions: skysdad
It's crazy to be this excited about next years team at the beginning of another......but I am.

Because I’m becoming very selfish, I know we are obviously looking at other recruits.. do you think we get anymore or do you think this is a 3 man class with maybe a grad transfer based on who leaves?

I think it all comes down to Zions mind. Does he want to be a Superstar or a Champion ? If he chooses Duke, I think he's in line to finish a National Champion before entering the NBA. If he chooses a lesser school, he'll be a star no doubt. Does he want to play with great players or does he just want to be The Man ? We'll see.

One intangible along with the obvious of winning a championship is the benefit of practicing each day with other great players. I am hoping Zion decides he will be better prepared for the NBA by competing each day with other 5 star recruits.

Reactions: bfort2223
We don’t really need Zion. I’m cool with Javin and Bolden as our starting bigs

I think in today's game you always need to have a contingency plan. I am not saying either are locks to leave after this year, but so much can happen in a year. No one was considering Frank leaving after 1 year and it came to be. We should be exploring bigs for next year IMO.

It’s getting to be embarassing to be a Duke fan. I mean, we are spoiled as hell. Oh well, someone has to win all the games. Why not us, right?

Reactions: Showenuff
It will be interesting to see what other pieces will be added to the class. Hopefully it's a big.

This year's team is really fun and I'd love to see it bring home number 6.

Next year is the more typical Duke team. Loaded back court, think on front court depth

Any "inside" thoughts/expectations on Bolden returning or leaving? Modestly improved versions Bolden, Javin, and Vrank with any contributions at all from Tucker and Robinson is not bad considering how good we should be at the 1-3. And, if Tucker, Alex or Goldwire step up, our small lineup with Reddish at the 4 is not that small. Still would love another big, especially if Javin Blows up and leaves after next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT