ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Houstan

Can’t imagine landing the best shooter in each class, then if he reclasses and Duke also lands Baldwin....WOW!

Be an amazing pull to get Baldwin, Houstan, Blanchero, and Griffin at the wing position.

The threes would be reigning down if Duke lands both Baldwin and Houstan. Those two plus Griffin would be absolutely amazing. Even better, I believe at least 3 of this year's Freshmen will be back, possibly five.

Reactions: bullettoothtony
The threes would be reigning down if Duke lands both Baldwin and Houstan. Those two plus Griffin would be absolutely amazing. Even better, I believe at least 3 of this year's Freshmen will be back, possibly five.
remember Zion,RJ,Cam no final 4
Bagley,Carter,Trenton
Tatum,Giles, allen
all that talent no final 4 or championship pathetic

Bagley,Carter,Trenton
Tatum,Giles, allen
Agreed. I returned my Duke diploma after those humiliating seasons.

Reactions: SDevada
Bagley,Carter,Trenton
Tatum,Giles, allen
So tough to win with just freshmen. 2015 doesn’t happen without Quinn, Amile, and Marshall making a huge contribution. Gotta have juniors and seniors that play big roles on that team even if all 3-4 freshman are lottery picks.

Bagley,Carter,Trenton
Tatum,Giles, allen

No, going out of your way, on your extremely busy video game schedule. Using your moms internet from the basement to post this on a Duke board, is pathetic.

Reactions: topps coach
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT