ADVERTISEMENT

Cal...Zion...Ahhhhhhhh

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
Cal took a beating as he was dunked for the worst loss of his career.

Ger4Uv0.gif

OFC

OAD, one more request. Can you edit it so that the despondent and resigned Cal face in the 82-50 edit is the one being dunked by ZW in the OP. The original was amazing, but that one tiny edit better expresses the emotions Cal was feeling.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Anybody take notice how Cal walked into the arena last night on tv looking like Vince McMahon from Monday night raw? Strutting like he was kingdingaling? looking at that face with that score is fkn priceless!!! Haha shoulda showed him and his fans leaving the arena

OAD, one more request. Can you edit it so that the despondent and resigned Cal face in the 82-50 edit is the one being dunked by ZW in the OP. The original was amazing, but that one tiny edit better expresses the emotions Cal was feeling.

Patrick, this gif is about 40 frames long, and I had to mask, track, adjust, and motion blur all of them...so it took a pretty decent amount of time (probably around 40 minutes or so) to make this one. Gifs are a lot more time consuming unless it's just a couple of frames of animation (like the bug-eyed Cal gif) Anyway, I would have to redo all that so I don't really have the time...but thanks for requesting...I try to accommodate when possible.

OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT