ADVERTISEMENT

Bring on Carolina!

chov1125

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Oct 15, 2008
Ready, Set.....Go

Drive for #6 starts Thursday. Who is getting on and who will be left at the station?

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
breaking-news-unc-sucks.jpg

Shoulda stomped St Johns but we didnt, this will be a toss up

Ehhhh... trap game, New York, against a team that had absolutely NOTHING to lose, and we had little to gain... sure, we should have stomped them.

But now, after a terrible loss and five or so days with the coaching staff after that, against a rival, in one of the biggest games of the year, with a chip on our collective shoulders and something to prove?

I don't know... UNC might be in for a beating.

We need the pic thread up

Well, this may be difficult. I don't know if you guys know how Photobucket has turned into a dumpster fire. They were 'free', even though I had a paid account to avoid the ads. Anyway, they went off the reservation, and now want $300 (or is it $400) a year for the right to 'host' pics to other websites. Anyway, they have made it even difficult to download your pictures off there (removed 'download albums' button). My daughter managed to figure out a way to download them to a USB drive (which I have), but there are around 1500 photoshopped pics on it, and I don't really have another place to host them yet. I have been putting my latest pics I've made on Imgur, but I'm not sure I'll be allowed to download all of them there.

Anyway, I'm going to have to acquire my own hosting website, but due to all the family problems going on (my brother was back in ICU again until yesterday, and my mother-in-law just got off a ventilator, and is still fighting for her life). So, I'm sucking wind trying to keep everything going. But, I'll try, if I have time, maybe in another day or so.

Still, I managed to make a video of some of Duke/UNC famous finishes that I'm going to upload here shortly to a new thread.
I've got to have something to give me a little laughter, and maybe it'll do the same for DI also.

OFC

Well, this may be difficult. I don't know if you guys know how Photobucket has turned into a dumpster fire. They were 'free', even though I had a paid account to avoid the ads. Anyway, they went off the reservation, and now want $300 (or is it $400) a year for the right to 'host' pics to other websites. Anyway, they have made it even difficult to download your pictures off there (removed 'download albums' button). My daughter managed to figure out a way to download them to a USB drive (which I have), but there are around 1500 photoshopped pics on it, and I don't really have another place to host them yet. I have been putting my latest pics I've made on Imgur, but I'm not sure I'll be allowed to download all of them there.

Anyway, I'm going to have to acquire my own hosting website, but due to all the family problems going on (my brother was back in ICU again until yesterday, and my mother-in-law just got off a ventilator, and is still fighting for her life). So, I'm sucking wind trying to keep everything going. But, I'll try, if I have time, maybe in another day or so.

Still, I managed to make a video of some of Duke/UNC famous finishes that I'm going to upload here shortly to a new thread.
I've got to have something to give me a little laughter, and maybe it'll do the same for DI also.

OFC
Have you looked into Google photos? That's where I keep all of my photos instead of iCloud.

Will the real Grayson Allen please stand up? lol. We need Greedy to get it going, he smashes UNC every time so I am thinking he comes alive. Hopefully.

Reactions: Mac9192
I'll take a one point win every game the rest of the year as long as it includes winning 6 in the tournament

A lot of you say a buzzer beater or a one point victory which means that a game like that would break heel fans little hearts which is fine and I would enjoy that. But me being me I want the heel fans to be miserable the whole dadgum game dadgumit. I want them to feel no hope and hof coach roy williams to consider it a catastrophe and tragedy of epic proportion. No I don't want even a 20 point win. I want one that will break winning market records. Is that too much to ask. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT