ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Ingram getting paid! 5 year $158M

I don't know the rules about why Tatum got more than Ingram but both of them are becoming great players and seem like good guys. Very proud they chose to spend their one year in college at Duke.

I don't know the rules about why Tatum got more than Ingram but both of them are becoming great players and seem like good guys. Very proud they chose to spend their one year in college at Duke.
I believe Tatum's max was able to be more because he made an All-NBA team (3rd team) this past season.

This is awesome for Ingram. The Pelicans offered him an extension last offseason (not nearly as much as this max) and he turned it down and bet on himself, now he's cashing in.

Reactions: Quavarius
And he's clumsey. Should have fouled out of every college game he played and travels everytime he gets the ball. He can't dribble without palming the ball. :rolleyes: OFC

And he's clumsey. Should have fouled out of every college game he played and travels everytime he gets the ball. He can't dribble without palming the ball. :rolleyes: OFC
Wait until he gets to the next league! His game is not going to translate, just because it worked in HS/College/NBA doesn’t mean he’s going be any good when he gets drafted

"Zion can't dunk"

I giggle every time I watch the Louisville 23 point comeback in 7.5 minutes game with the kid behind the announcers with the crude hand written sign. It was funny when they were leading by 23. It was funnier when UL lost.

Congrats Brandon! Go get it!!

"Zion can't dunk"

I giggle every time I watch the Louisville 23 point comeback in 7.5 minutes game with the kid behind the announcers with the crude hand written sign. It was funny when they were leading by 23. It was funnier when UL lost.

Congrats Brandon! Go get it!!

yes, I remember that 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT