ADVERTISEMENT

Bradley

VaBlueDevil33

Cameron Crazy
Feb 12, 2009
Is he staying in the draft or coming back to chapelhole? Haven't seen anything

And isn't today the last day to return or is it tomorrow?

Is he staying in the draft or coming back to chapelhole? Haven't seen anything

And isn't today the last day to return or is it tomorrow?

It's tomorrow. I think he could go either way. I do think he's got a lot of potential at the 4 spot. It may take 3 years or so though. Good offensive rebounder and I will happy to see him go nut I'm happy to see all of them go. I was even happy to see Stilman White go. OFC

Allegedly he has an announcement on his decision tomorrow. If that is actually true unc fans will be happy. No clue why anyone would set a date to announce you're staying in the draft in the 11th hour. I'm guessing he says he returns even though NBA teams "told him he was first round material." Good PR move.

Allegedly he has an announcement on his decision tomorrow. If that is actually true unc fans will be happy. No clue why anyone would set a date to announce you're staying in the draft in the 11th hour. I'm guessing he says he returns even though NBA teams "told him he was first round material." Good PR move.

Exactly, Roy and company must have deep pockets these days!

Reactions: hart2chesson
Guy was being projected late teen to mid 20s. Pretty typical they would get that lucky and then promote as we do things the right way. Not sure how they do it now. But before the no class thing helped and I once heard they paid for extra years in school.

Hopefully it's on Skype.

Guy was being projected late teen to mid 20s. Pretty typical they would get that lucky and then promote as we do things the right way. Not sure how they do it now. But before the no class thing helped and I once heard they paid for extra years in school.

I haven't saw him late teens/mid-20s in months. He's a second-round pick. In all honesty, he should come back to school....but I hope he goes.

Reactions: topps coach
I haven't saw him late teens/mid-20s in months. He's a second-round pick. In all honesty, he should come back to school....but I hope he goes.

Saw one this weekend that had him at 17. Not sure on how legit any of those are but had read he was getting very good returns.

Considering all the bad news from UNC lately I'm sure he'll be back. Sorry just speaking my mind. I just try not to think about it too much.

Considering all the bad news from UNC lately I'm sure he'll be back. Sorry just speaking my mind. I just try not to think about it too much.

Wouldn't that be reason not to come back. Will have a weak supporting class returning and a lackluster Freshman class coming in. Bradley needs supporting pieces around him to be successful. If he's getting a 1st round grade, think he leaves on a high after winning a title and goes pro.

Reactions: christophero
I have only seen one mock that shows him in the first round.We will know one way or the other by midnight

Last edited:
Pitt shut Roy down so he's already talked Bradley into returning.

http://www.zagsblog.com/2017/05/23/north-carolinas-tony-bradley-reveal-nba-decision-wednesday/

This might shed some light on his decision.

“I’ve already pretty much made my decision,” the 6-foot-10 Bradley told reporters in Milwaukee. “‘[Wednesday] I’ll say something.” He added: “Most teams are saying that I’m a first round pick. That’s what I’m shooting for if I stay in he draft.”
One industry source said he believes Bradley is “in the draft.”

This is obviously a huge decision for them. This will determine if they're a real contender going into next season.

A UNC one-and-done? I need to pop outside very quickly and make sure the sky isn't falling.

I don't think it's the best decision for him, to be honest....but the last thing I'll do is cry for Carolina. Good luck to the young man, if true.
It wasn't the best decision for Frank Jackson either but he gone. I think it boils down to the fact that Bradley just wanted to get paid and didn't exactly love school. Plus who knows he could blow out his knee next year and never sniff the league again. I do know that I'm not going to feel sorry that for once a 5 star recruit didn't stay 3-4 years at UNC.

It wasn't the best decision for Frank Jackson either but he gone. I think it boils down to the fact that Bradley just wanted to get paid and didn't exactly love school. Plus who knows he could blow out his knee next year and never sniff the league again. I do know that I'm not going to feel sorry that for once a 5 star recruit didn't stay 3-4 years at UNC.
Yay happy to be wrong. :)

Guess all that ticker tape and confetti Ol Roy had ready has to go back into storage!!!

OFC

I think it might be a smart move. He's not very athletic and might get exposed playing big minutes a la McAdoo. Good to see them lose someone unexpectedly.

I know y'all hate unc but Luke is a damn good shooter. I think we beat unc next year but they damn sure aren't going to suck.

UNC will be okay next year, still a tourney team. But if Roy somehow manages to return to the Final Four with his cast of 3-star big men... well, let's just say he's the greatest coach of all-time.

Steat claims Tony Bradley has a 1st-round guarantee. Not sure Jeff Goodman would agree.

So what exactly do they have now ?

Sr (2): Joel Berry, Theo Pinson
Jr (2): Luke Maye, Kenny Williams
So (2): Brandon Robinson, Seventh Woods
Fr (5): Jalek Felton, Garrison Brooks, Brandon Huffman, Sterling Manley, Andrew Platek

Not sure what their rotation will look like (I suppose Cam Johnson is still a possibility). Here's a guess:

Starters:
Joel Berry
Kenny Williams
Theo Pinson
Luke Maye
Garrison Brooks

Key Bench Players:
Jalek Felton
Brandon Huffman
Brandon Robinson

Their backcourt should be pretty good; you have known-entities in Berry and Pinson. Williams appears to be a solid player and Felton has a reputation as a big-time player. But their front-line looks very, very shaky. Not a single big man was a top 100 recruit - and 3 of the 4 are freshmen. It will be interesting to see how the season plays out for them.

I don't think it's the best decision for him, to be honest....but the last thing I'll do is cry for Carolina. Good luck to the young man, if true.

He must have had a chat with james michael mcadoo and marcus paige and they told him not to pay any attention to what hof coach roy williams advised. The nanner puddin ain't worth millions of dollars. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Does Peter Jurkin and John Riek have any eligibility left. OFC

Sr (2): Joel Berry, Theo Pinson
Jr (2): Luke Maye, Kenny Williams
So (2): Brandon Robinson, Seventh Woods
Fr (5): Jalek Felton, Garrison Brooks, Brandon Huffman, Sterling Manley, Andrew Platek

Not sure what their rotation will look like (I suppose Cam Johnson is still a possibility). Here's a guess:

Starters:
Joel Berry
Kenny Williams
Theo Pinson
Luke Maye
Garrison Brooks

Key Bench Players:
Jalek Felton
Brandon Huffman
Brandon Robinson

Their backcourt should be pretty good; you have known-entities in Berry and Pinson. Williams appears to be a solid player and Felton has a reputation as a big-time player. But their front-line looks very, very shaky. Not a single big man was a top 100 recruit - and 3 of the 4 are freshmen. It will be interesting to see how the season plays out for them.

Guess it'll be the Joel show

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT