ADVERTISEMENT

Boogie drops 51

Heard he’s officially signing his NLI tonight too.. I agree with above, I think there’s a great shot he will be 5-star by end of the season

Reactions: dukehokie
Girard averaged 50 a game... I don't know the levels of play, but that was pretty crazy.

I think Boogie can be a great one. I like that he is pointing out his weaknesses like seeing the floor/passing. He seems like a great shooter.

It is important to be able to stretch the floor so that others can drive or operate with good spacing... I know spacing the floor is a very important and I think Boogie should be a multiple year player... I know Wendell WANTS to be OAD. I may be wrong, but I see him as a multiyear player too.

Reactions: dukehokie
Boogie plays High School ball in San Diego California.
The general thought around HS ball is.....the best competition is in Cali, Florida, Georgia, NYC, Chicago and Texas. Along with prep schools that play national schedules like an Oak Hill.

Not always the case....but I'd be willing to bet that the competition Boogie is facing is MUCH tougher than upstate New York (Girard). Or Kansas aka Semi Ogeleye averaging 55 a game in High School.

I'm also hearing he's surprisingly well spoken.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT