ADVERTISEMENT

Birthday wish

DukefanKY

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 4, 2011
Central Ky
So I turned 51 today and I was thinking about things that have happened in my life time. The sweet realization hit me that "in my lifetime" Ky has won 4 national championships, while "in my lifetime" Duke has won 5 national championships. This makes me smile! The only bitter part of all this is that UNC has also won 5 in my lifetime...So...my birthday wish is that our boys win number 6 this year and set things right for me!!.....And then next year win #7....Never hurts to have a little extra cushion!

So I turned 51 today and I was thinking about things that have happened in my life time. The sweet realization hit me that "in my lifetime" Ky has won 4 national championships, while "in my lifetime" Duke has won 5 national championships. This makes me smile! The only bitter part of all this is that UNC has also won 5 in my lifetime...So...my birthday wish is that our boys win number 6 this year and set things right for me!!.....And then next year win #7....Never hurts to have a little extra cushion!
Happy birthday mine is tomorrow.Just got to NY for the first time courtesy of my kids.Been a helluva year daughter got tickets to Duke vs Unc at Cameron.Giants fan as long as a Duke fan and seeing them is definite bucket list fulfillment

Reactions: hart2chesson

4 more years. OFC OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT