ADVERTISEMENT

Best Online Store for Duke Kids stuff

youngman42

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 27, 2003
Want to buy my grandson (and recent granddaughter) some Duke clothing. Just curious as to thoughts on the best site for this with the most options?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!

I do not typically go straight to one store. I google what I'm looking for, then go to images. When I find what I'm looking for, I just go wherever it came from, and in my experience, shopping around places like fanatics, fans edge, and other sports clothing sites, their prices are all typically exactly the same anyway

Want to buy my grandson (and recent granddaughter) some Duke clothing. Just curious as to thoughts on the best site for this with the most options?

Thanks in advance for any ideas!
As @DukefanKY said, fanatics and similar sites like those are great places to start. Try them all. Fansedge, campus colors are others. In addition, big retail stores like target, Macy's, wal-mart have them too. And try https://shopdukestores.duke.edu/# as well, they have some more exclusive stuff there. In fact, duke stores is the only place I've found that has Duke Wrestling apparel, because I know all of you are wrestling fans like I am ; )

As @DukefanKY said, fanatics and similar sites like those are great places to start. Try them all. Fansedge, campus colors are others. In addition, big retail stores like target, Macy's, wal-mart have them too. And try https://shopdukestores.duke.edu/# as well, they have some more exclusive stuff there. In fact, duke stores is the only place I've found that has Duke Wrestling apparel, because I know all of you are wrestling fans like I am ; )
Heck yea.....Roman Reigns is my favorite

I do not typically go straight to one store. I google what I'm looking for, then go to images. When I find what I'm looking for, I just go wherever it came from, and in my experience, shopping around places like fanatics, fans edge, and other sports clothing sites, their prices are all typically exactly the same anyway
Easy answer and exactly what I do ....google lmao. What would I do without it:eek:

I usually get taken to amazon with everything I want and click from google.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT