ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball

Conine went 52nd in the draft. I'd assume that's the highest of any Duke player since Groat, but I have know idea, haha.

OT but is it just me from not watching MLB for so long or do the behind the plate umpires seem better and the strike zone tighter? I give it to them they are way more consistent it seems then when I used to watch say Maddux or Glavine. I can actually watch the Braves now they’re not horrible lol.it seems like a lot more 95 mph pitchers too.

Last edited:
I couldn’t get tickets guys :( any iron dukes out there want to throw me a bone? Texas tech sold out immediately. I tweeted to duke baseball and coach ps wife retweeted me but nothing happened. Very cool of her to do so though

We’ve just been trying so hard all game to hang in there and battle! ...5-4 :( The bats of Texas tech make me nervous every pitch .

This loss hurt worse then Kansas . I don’t know why lol

You can only come from behind so many times, had the lead and couldn’t hold it. We have the horses to win 2 in a row but will have to play solid.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
Tough loss. Had a few chances to extend the lead.
Relief pitchers wasted bad pitches with 2-2 count and then walked runners . Left fielder should have caught the fly ball to the fence that scored 2 runs.

Last edited:
Tough loss. Had a few chances to extend the lead.
Relief pitchers wasted bad pitches with 2-2 count and then walked runners . Left fielder should have caught the fly ball to the fence that scored 2 runs.
Yea that fly ball hurt .

Just got back from beach camping, so I didn't get to see yesterday's game. Unfortunately can't watch this evening either. Root twice as hard tonight, guys....for yourself and for me.
OFC

Tough loss for you guys, but we'll take it. Some tough close calls in the game, but don't think those changes the outcome.

Your starting pitcher is a stud!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT