ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball

9-3 conference record and leading the ACC Coastal Division. 19th in country, and swept Notre Dame in Durham this weekend!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
And Griffin Conine who I think was a pre season All -American is not having the type of season predicted. If he catches on fire we're gonna be even better. OFC

And Griffin Conine who I think was a pre season All -American is not having the type of season predicted. If he catches on fire we're gonna be even better. OFC

Sky this is a great point! Griff is considered a hot prospect!

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
DEVILS at Richmond tomorrow, home to Campbell Wednesday- before opening a 3 game road series at Wake on Friday.

OFC

Bad loss to a weak Va Tech team last night.
Need to bounce back today.
Sorry, fellas. I'll take the blame for this one. I had written a note to Coach Pollard and he e-mailed me on April 26th. He should have been preparing for the Hokies instead!!!
OFC

Duke almost had big second inning scoring 3 but couldn't get clutch hit with bases loaded.
Tech just tied the score in bottom of the 3rd.

Reactions: Willcampbell
3 runs only 1 hit in the 7th for Duke.
Score now 8-5.
Hope Duke pitcher tomorrow can pitch a great game.
First time all year I have seen Duke play. They are very sound. Do not have the bats like NC State.
Do you know when they finally started giving scholarships?
Was is in the mid 80’s?

3 runs only 1 hit in the 7th for Duke.
Score now 8-5.
Hope Duke pitcher tomorrow can pitch a great game.
First time all year I have seen Duke play. They are very sound. Do not have the bats like NC State.
Do you know when they finally started giving scholarships?
Was is in the mid 80’s?
No scholies when I was there. Dinner on game days, which I thought was pretty cool. Ten ice creams back to the room.
OFC

Watching UNC up 3-0 on State.
Ump missed a ball in bottom of the 8th last night on a 3-2 pitch w bases loaded and State at bat. Ball was 2 inches off the plate but he called
it a strike. Not even a breaking pitch. Worst call I have seen in years.
Would have tied the game. Both teams are very strong.

Took 2 of 3 from Va Tech. Still #13 in today's poll.
UNC did an incredible job sweeping State.
OFC

Still #13 in rankings. Guess the pollsters were not impressed with a doubleheader sweep of Gardner-Webb, even though we scored in double digits both games. HUGE series this weekend hosting #4 Carolina.
OFC

Reactions: hart2chesson
Still #13 in rankings. Guess the pollsters were not impressed with a doubleheader sweep of Gardner-Webb, even though we scored in double digits both games. HUGE series this weekend hosting #4 Carolina.
OFC

We need to kick their rears!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT