ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball is back

The Dodgers win the World Series. I'm disgusted! Not sure why. The Rays should have scored four runs in the first two innings, but only plated one. The Rays yanked Snell in the sixth after giving up only his second hit of the game. Seemed like a quick hook, but that's their M.O.

Reactions: hart2chesson
The Braves are close. A shame that they blew a 3-1 lead against the Dodgers. They need someone to give Freeman a rest at First Base. Perhaps a right hander who could play some first and third. They need a quality starter and another starter who can pitch 185 decent innings

One of my very best friends is a huge Dodgers fan. So I am tickled for him. And for Clayton, maybe people will leave the guy alone now. However, I couldn't help but feel a sense of melancholy after the game tonight. Thinking that the Braves had their chances to be on that stage but just couldn't finish it out. Hopefully next year we will see Freddie up there getting that WS MVP trophy.

The Dodgers win the World Series. I'm disgusted! Not sure why. The Rays should have scored four runs in the first two innings, but only plated one. The Rays yanked Snell in the sixth after giving up only his second hit of the game. Seemed like a quick hook, but that's their M.O.
The Braves are close. A shame that they blew a 3-1 lead against the Dodgers. They need someone to give Freeman a rest at First Base. Perhaps a right hander who could play some first and third. They need a quality starter and another starter who can pitch 185 decent innings

One of my very best friends is a huge Dodgers fan. So I am tickled for him. And for Clayton, maybe people will leave the guy alone now. However, I couldn't help but feel a sense of melancholy after the game tonight. Thinking that the Braves had their chances to be on that stage but just couldn't finish it out. Hopefully next year we will see Freddie up there getting that WS MVP trophy.

Great posts guys. I really couldnt bring myself to watch much of the series at all. Seeing the Dodgers out there was too much of a gut punch. I am still haunted by our base running blunder in the 7th game. Dodgers have made me sick since the 80s when we he had a rivalry w/them in old NL WEST, as we were rising as a power.

Pitching would have led us to winning the WS I am convinced had Soroka stayed healthy. That proved to be a dagger in the end. Hoping we can resign our free agents, should be an interesting off season. OFC

My mom and her whole side of the family are from LA, so i was pulling for the Dodgers. Also agree with Bleed, I’m happy for Kershaw. Has to feel like a huge weight lifted.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
The Dodgers utilized Kershaw well. Most, if not all of his struggles in past years, occurred in the seventh inning. Against the Braves, he wilted in the sixth. He won two games against the Rays. They went to the bullpen early in both of those games

My mom and her whole side of the family are from LA, so i was pulling for the Dodgers. Also agree with Bleed, I’m happy for Kershaw. Has to feel like a huge weight lifted.

I dont know, he already looked pretty happy revving in up in that vehicle ad, lol. Yeah, I am sure the monkey's off the back- like K in '91....I look for Freddie Freeman to slay that dragon next year... Nicest guy and best role model perhaps in all of professional sports IMHO....

OFC

Not sure if the Rays would have won last night or not, but very bad call IMO taking Snell out. Kid was cruising. These coaches get caught up too much in the percentages/numbers. Sometimes you go with your gut.
Happy for Seager though. Watched him in high school. Local kid.

Not sure if the Rays would have won last night or not, but very bad call IMO taking Snell out. Kid was cruising. These coaches get caught up too much in the percentages/numbers. Sometimes you go with your gut.
That was an all time bad call/move in WS history. Snell gives up a lazy single and you yank him? I mean even the dodgers after the game were at a loss for words at that move- also thankful.

Reactions: hart2chesson
That was an all time bad call/move in WS history. Snell gives up a lazy single and you yank him? I mean even the dodgers after the game were at a loss for words at that move- also thankful.

Much agreed on the poor pitching decision for the manager to play a premature "Capt Hook."

OFC

Cannot believe Snell got yanked. One of the most amateur moves I’ve ever seen considering his pitch count and how lights out he looked all night. Also, props to the dodgers for allowing Turner back out on to the field to celebrate for a few minutes. Felt so bad for the guy.

20201112-163541.jpg

Reactions: Jtre
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT