ADVERTISEMENT

Bags Cyborg Eye

OldasdirtDevil

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 16, 2009
Looks like he might be okay now. I think Roy and the Heels have already petitioned the NCAA to declare him ineligible for having an impermissible benefit.

4cXfMVA.gif

OFC

Sorry about that, Denver! I don't usually resort to 'shock' titles, but I couldn't resist in this case. I had thought about the 'Terminator' eye surgery last night, and after seeing Bludvls1 post this morninging (Bagley Eye thread), that sealed it. So a shout out to 'Bludvls1'.

OFC

You are A) a real piece of work and B) not a blue blood

Thanks, Denver.

And I only did this to make 'poke' fun at some of the miserable rival fans that have said some terrible things about Bags' injury. If I truly thought it was anything serious, I wouldn't have done it. But if the mods want to change the title, then please do. I thought about doing it, but I couldn't find where to edit the title.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
Someone intentionally creates a thread title to mislead people into believing one of our players has a serious injury because he thinks it’s finny, and I’m a piece of work? Oh okay.

Well, all you have to do is roll your pointer over the title thread to see a 'preview' of the post and it would have shown you that it was a parody thread. Hey, maybe I shouldn't have used the title I did, but you're freakin' way over the top with multiple posts protesting about it.
And anyone that posts regularly on here knows that I care about our players.

OFC

After our injuries last year, my man Aaron Rodgers breaking his collar bone, and Gordon Hayward breaking his leg... This thread title about made me stop watching sports haha.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
To everyone saying take a hike or lighten up. I realize Dirt bleeds blue. I also am free to disagree. I’ve been reading this board about 17 years now but rarely post. I bleed blue as well. I also work insane hours and only able to check the board on my phone a few minutes during lunch, so apologies for not having time to click and read. Your whole click is entitled to your opinions as I am mine, won’t bother me one bit. Still not funny.

Thanks for the support guys, I appreciate it. And I didn't mean to scare anyone. I changed the title name (finally figured out how to do it). Didn't change it for RedState, but I changed it because you guys (my DI friends) were startled by it...and I didn't really mean for that to happen. I meant it in humor, but in hindsight, it wasn't such a hot idea.
Again, thanks everyone.

OFC

To everyone saying take a hike or lighten up. I realize Dirt bleeds blue. I also am free to disagree. I’ve been reading this board about 17 years now but rarely post. I bleed blue as well. I also work insane hours and only able to check the board on my phone a few minutes during lunch, so apologies for not having time to click and read. Your whole click is entitled to your opinions as I am mine, won’t bother me one bit. Still not funny.

I'm still laughing.

Someone intentionally creates a thread title to mislead people into believing one of our players has a serious injury because he thinks it’s finny, and I’m a piece of work? Oh okay.

Yeah! That was not finny, not one finny bit. I have seen some finny things in my day and this falls on the side of not finny. I am sure it was all in good fin but it was certainly a situation where all of us could not have a little fin. Now, I am going outside. It looks nice and sinny.

I'm calling BS on this part. Anyone who reads this board regularly knows Dirt adds as much as anyone here. As can be seen from the number of people coming to his defense.
Perhaps you should have said "hey guys, new here, sorry I overreacted."
Not new here, just never posted much. And I admitted he cares and adds a lot. But also a bs move, to which the thread title was changed.

Yeah! That was not finny, not one finny bit. I have seen some finny things in my day and this falls on the side of not finny. I am sure it was all in good fin but it was certainly a situation where all of us could not have a little fin. Now, I am going outside. It looks nice and sinny.
Got ‘em!

You’re an a$$hole. This is also A) not a very well made gif and B) not funny.
It’s generally not a good idea to call one of the board regulars an a$$hole shortly after you join the board, especially when you only have 8 posts under your belt. If you couldn’t tell that it was a just for fun joke thread based on the title of the thread then that’s on you.

Yea anyone that reads or posts here regularly, knows we do that often. It’s quite funny. Like when Sky does a random Rick Roll.

You're not gonna get a whole lot of support and I know you don't care but just thought I'd let you know.. OFC

I'm going to call BS on this as well. You've been reading this board for 17 years (not sure this board has been around that long) but it says right above the number of messages, the month and year you joined, and somehow yours says Feb. 10, 2017.

I have no clue how that means you've been reading this board for 17 years and never, ever thought of creating an actual profile or join the site until just this year.

I think you should change your name to Red Ass and gets yours out of here.

I'm going to call BS on this as well. You've been reading this board for 17 years (not sure this board has been around that long) but it says right above the number of messages, the month and year you joined, and somehow yours says Feb. 10, 2017.

I have no clue how that means you've been reading this board for 17 years and never, ever thought of creating an actual profile or join the site until just this year.

I think you should change your name to Red Ass and gets yours out of here.
Call it all you want. Was a member on alliance prior to them going to rivals, joined during the Duhon recruitment saga. I created this account to reply to something dumb on THR. You don’t have to be logged in to read the boards. Will be taking my ass no where but logging out.

So...Bagly will have X-ray vision and infrared sights for the next game thanks to the emergency surgery? :)

Awesome Dirt!

To red state, if you watched K's presser you would have seen him say he'll be fine he believes. If you watched the second game that night you would have seen Bagley walking around signing autographs!

Once again good one Dirt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT