ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have the UCF game recorded?

Oriole Way

Recruit
Aug 30, 2008
I want to put together some video clips of the terrible calls that went against Duke and almost cost us the game.

In particular:

1. The clean block by Reddish which was called a foul and 3 shots for UCF (I believe it was 3:52 left in the first half).
2. The BS 3rd foul on Zion where he was cleanly rebounding/gaining possession of the ball and inexplicably called for a foul, sending UCF to the line (at 7:38 left in the 2nd half).
3. This Zion drive where Fall blatantly fouled Zion (pretty sure it was at 12:18 in the 2nd):

The shot clock violation replay was a terrible call, but everyone saw the replays. The above three calls were absolutely awful, but they're not getting any media coverage. Would love to get video clips of those plays to counteract the narrative that somehow Duke got calls in this game, when in reality Duke was hurt way more by the refs than UCF was. There were other instances of Zion getting mugged and not getting calls, but that particular Tacko hack on Zion was ridiculous.

Would love to get some video clips or animated gifs of those plays, but I haven't been able to find an archive/replay of the game anywhere. Anyone Tivo the game or otherwise able to get a few video rips of those plays?

You aren’t going to find a “clean” site with the full game. CBS / NCAA would lose money by allowing the games full replay available on demand, live viewing racks the $$$. So legally... Not happening.

So you have 2 options.
#1 - Explore the darker depths of the web
#2 - Use twitter and YouTube to find the content you want. Anything controversial can be found on one of them, if not both.

#1 and #2 in above video

That has the shot clock violation footage

Can’t find anything on Reddish fouling Dawkins video wise.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT