ADVERTISEMENT

Any recruiting Intel?

I'd say we have a one in three chance.
giphy-6.gif

A lot of moving pieces but Could y’all imagine a blue/White scrimmage next season..... Jeremy leading the Freshmen against DJ leading Joey and the Soph squad

Roach/DJ
Keels/Joey
AJ/JBrake
Baldwin/Colemen
Paolo/Williams.

Give me 8 of those guys and let’s roll!! Next couple of seasons will be really fun.

Not to look super far ahead, but who are we looking at in the 22 class? The only name I’ve heard is Jaden Bradley, and MJ Rice. Wondering if there was anyone else.

Are Houstan and Baldwin mutually exclusive?

I've seen some suggest Houstan could replace Keels.
Yeah I’d think it’s more Keels than Baldwin, but honestly i don’t know, what will happen with any of those three at this point.

With the start of practice has the staff and this years recruits gotten a better idea of who is around next year?

Timo will hopefully put me in my place haha but I think his recruitment comes down to Baldwin - if we land Baldwin I think Houstan goes to Bama.. if Baldwin goes to play for his dad - we land Houstan

Timo will hopefully put me in my place haha but I think his recruitment comes down to Baldwin - if we land Baldwin I think Houstan goes to Bama.. if Baldwin goes to play for his dad - we land Houstan
Haha nah man i don’t pretend to know what these three will do. My pure guess is that it would be between Houstan and Keels. But that’s simply a guess.

Reactions: Laettner15
Haha nah man i don’t pretend to know what these three will do. My pure guess is that it would be between Houstan and Keels. But that’s simply a guess.

haha. In your crystal ball would you say we get 2 out of 3 with Baldwin, Houstan, and Keels?

haha. In your crystal ball would you say we get 2 out of 3 with Baldwin, Houstan, and Keels?
For the longest time I’ve thought yes, figured it was a race between Baldwin and Keels to who would be our next commit. But now I’m really not sure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT