ADVERTISEMENT

All ACC football teams that won so far stand up...

Bama and Clemson looked fantastic. They're clearly the class of CFB again this year.

I really liked VT and ND's defense. Those defenses are nasty and suffocating.

The ACC Coastal is pitiful. Miami looked like a high school team against a run-of-the-mill SEC team. Heels have QB issues, which sucks because they finally have a not terrible defense. Plus, suspensions still looming. UVa looked ok against Richmond. Their QB looks like something for Hoo fans to get excited about. I didn't see any of duke game so I can't comment there. But all this leads me to believe that VT wins the Coastal fairly easily and then Clemson wipes the floor with them.
Yea that VT defense was nasty and suffocating yesterday giving up 40+ to that offensive juggernaut of Old Dominion

Reactions: Showenuff
I honestly believe surratt is a better shoe salesman than he is a qb
giphy.gif

https://www.newsobserver.com/sports/article219822425.html

Chizz out for the season with a wrist injury. If anyone watched the Miami game, even the announcers were talking about how surprised they were that Chizz was running so much and refusing to slide. They noted, he was injured the previous year in this very game, and now he injured himself again. Wish him a speedy recovery, but someone (oh I don't know, MAYBE THE HEAD COACH!?!?!?!?) should have told him better. This is what Mr. Hat had to say about it “I don’t have anything to say about it,”.

I caught the last 6 minutes of the UNX game. I was thinking man it would be nice if they fumbled down here on the goal line and then poof, out came the ball. I thought the recovered fumble was going to be returned for a quick 6, but he fell at the 3 yard line. That made it even better to watch the Holes give up a 97 yard drive to lose the game.
I went to sleep with a smile on my Duke face.

I’m guessing a lot of you didn’t have the “pleasure” of hearing the announcers for that game. I’m not sure who those twi were, but I can almost guarantee they were unc alum. “Keenan Stadium is rocking!” Was said more than once during the broadcast. Sometimes when they said that, they’d pan over to a group of old women clapping softly. Very biased calling. Man it felt good watching them lose when they should have won.

Reactions: dukesince91
I’m guessing a lot of you didn’t have the “pleasure” of hearing the announcers for that game. I’m not sure who those twi were, but I can almost guarantee they were unc alum. “Keenan Stadium is rocking!” Was said more than once during the broadcast. Sometimes when they said that, they’d pan over to a group of old women clapping softly. Very biased calling. Man it felt good watching them lose when they should have won.

I loved the unison shaking of those cute little pom poms. That should have really fired up that tar heel football team. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT