ADVERTISEMENT

A Zion dunk

I watch all the other things besides the dunks, and I'm pleasantly surprised. He has some nice skills to go with his acrobatics! I didn't get a chance to catch the preseason games, so that is great to see!!

Reflecting on Zion and RJ's play in Canada, the considering what kind of versatility and swag Tre and Cam bring, I will say I think we're going to win a title this year.
I’m with you Denver. I just have a feeling we are bringing home #6 this year. All six will be legit with no cheating and no helms trophy.

Were not just gonna beat good teams this year, were gonna embaress them.

If your a fan of the other team, and Duke is playing in your arena, what do you do when Zion starts dunking all over your team?? Do you sit down quietly? Do you cheer? Do you pull out your phone and start video-taping everything?

A lot of stars have to align to win that tournament. IMO, the best team rarely wins it, but we definitely have the talent to do it. It's going to be an exciting year for sure!!
I agree, a title is at best a 25% shot at the beginning of a season, even for a dominant team. What gives me greater confidence this year is our passing/creativity, versatile athleticism, and non-reliance on the three. Our biggest conversation all year long on DI and the reason why we'll suffer a few head-scratching defeats here and there will be commitment to defense.

This team reminds me of UK's 2012 Anthony Davis squad in terms of it's 5-man versatility. Tre, AO, RJ, Cam and Zion will be our best overall lineup, but we'll have Bolden and Jav in there to rebound and eat fouls. If guys like AO and RJ will commit to defending during the tournament, we can beat everyone out there.

Wait, so can I ask...specifically, do folks agree on #6 in that original video being really special? I mean, a lot of his dunks are special, but that two foot plant, along with the way he avoided the defender... I can't think of many dunks like that over the years? I love #1 and #2, and he has CRAZY ups, but that body control combined with the athleticism on 6 blows my mind.

Wait, so can I ask...specifically, do folks agree on #6 in that original video being really special? I mean, a lot of his dunks are special, but that two foot plant, along with the way he avoided the defender... I can't think of many dunks like that over the years? I love #1 and #2, and he has CRAZY ups, but that body control combined with the athleticism on 6 blows my mind.
#6 just doesn't happen in a competitive basketball game, that's insane, his hips almost touch the rim. Looks like he is playing against 4th graders.

Were not just gonna beat good teams this year, were gonna embaress them.

If your a fan of the other team, and Duke is playing in your arena, what do you do when Zion starts dunking all over your team?? Do you sit down quietly? Do you cheer? Do you pull out your phone and start video-taping everything?
The latter

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
The latter
What is a thing Zion will climb?

Correct

I'll take "Shit Roy Says" for $400, Alex.

Traces of this yellowish substance can be found on the greasy palms of handlers and has been known to cause confusion and an unnatural fondness for ugly shades of blue.

What is nanner puddin'?

Yes, you control the board.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT