ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

The USA is number four. The correct answer is in the Southern Hemisphere. Mexico is number 5. Egypt is #6 and Spain is #7. Iran produces lots of fruits, and is #9

Reactions: meisperplexed
Brazil is #1. More than double any other country. India is #2. China #3. Production in Florida is way down due to deflation in orange prices. Don't hunt me down for the following:. Venezuela is in South America, but above the equator. The capital, Caracas, is at 11 degrees North Latitude

Brazil is #1. More than double any other country. India is #2. China #3. Production in Florida is way down due to deflation in orange prices. Don't hunt me down for the following:. Venezuela is in South America, but above the equator. The capital, Caracas, is at 11 degrees North Latitude

Yeah, I wasn't sure about that one. I think I read it as South America. I went back and saw that you said southern hemisphere. So that’s my bad. Great question though. I'll use that one and pretend I know what I am talking about in the future, haha

I honestly didn't remember, but I know orca are killed whales! I watched Jaws through my fingers for the most part. I'm not a particularly brave viewer of horror films. ☺

Reactions: geddoughton23
Well, the paper was established before the Civil War, just don't remember the exact year. I think it was after the war though that they started the crossword. Could've been right after or way after. Wild guess, 1877?

Wow all those spy thrillers I read finally paid off.

OK, who was the baseball player who also spied for the US government during World War II? Hint: there was a book written about him called "The Catcher Was a Spy".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT