ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

Terminator 2: Judgement Day is Arnold Schwarzenegger's highest grossing film when adjusted for inflation. What movie is second?

Who was the original guy in the predator suit in the film Predator? Hint: it wasn't the famous design created by Stan Winston used in the film and this guy became a huge action star late in the 80's and early 90's.

I don't know the answer. I asked a couple of Sandra Bullock friends; they didn't know. The question reminds me of the many, many men I've met who claimed to date Bullock when she was at ECU. I rarely think people are lying, but I know that most of them have never even said hello to her

Reactions: meisperplexed
Good grief!!!! That's a tough one. Reverse mortgages are a great idea, but they are mostly marketed by evil people. A great opportunity for someone to clean up the industry. Particularly with such low mortgage rates. I'll guess 1990.

1945 and 1953 a way too early. The NY Yankees had a great and record breaking season that year. OFC

Going back to hint Tom Selleck. There is a commercial currently on where he talks about Nellie Young. OFC

My tech-guru sister tells me that you need at least six feet plus the listed screen size. So, for a 48" TV, a minimum of ten feet. As a ratio,. 5:2

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT