ADVERTISEMENT

A little off- season trivia gang!

I certainly would have left Helen Crump for her!!! Whitney Blake and her husband, Alan Mannings, created a Norman Lear sitcom that was set in Indianapolis in the late 1970s about a divorced mother with two daughters. What was the name of the show?

I certainly would have left Helen Crump for her!!! Whitney Blake and her husband, Alan Mannings, created a Norman Lear sitcom that was set in Indianapolis in the late 1970s about a divorced mother with two daughters. What was the name of the show?
"One Day At A Time??" OFC

ged thanks!!!! Goober once had a crush on a lady who worked at the diner. Only, she had a crush on Andy. Can anyone name first and last name of her character???? OFC

Might have to put on your thinking caps for this one. Who preceeded Walter Cronkite as the anchor of The CBS Evening News? OFC

Reactions: geddoughton23
hart2chesson, I go to sleep a bit sad. Google is a powerful tool. I never realized in real life that Miss Peggy was married many times and suffered from drug and alcohol addiction. I forgot that she was married to Ryan O'Neal and was the mother of Tatum O'Neal.

Reactions: hart2chesson
He has the same name as a former FSU small forward that played 8 years in the NBA for the Vancover Grizzlies and Atlanta Hawks. He was nicknamed " Dough Boy " because he was so soft. OFC

Ok guys keep in mind this is not a sports trivia even though it may sound like it because of my first hint and this one. Here goes. There is another NBA , ECU player with the same last name that played for the Utah Jazz that went by the nick name of " Blue." I always thought his first name was Blue. So we have Blue _ _ _ _ _ _ _ and the name I am looking for with the same last name as the NBA's "Dough Boy" total letters in both first and last D _ _ _ _ _ _ _ E _ _ _ _ _ _. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT