ADVERTISEMENT

5PointPlay Podcast

I finished this up about 10 minutes ago, and it was great as usual. Oh, and I loved that long intro...that was awesome. While I was listening, and since we're talking trains and conductors I knocked out this little pic. Welcome Aboard!

YkYavUf.jpg

OFC

Nice Dirt!!! Email us this pic would you? We’d love to use it for Twitter!!

I finished this up about 10 minutes ago, and it was great as usual. Oh, and I loved that long intro...that was awesome. While I was listening, and since we're talking trains and conductors I knocked out this little pic. Welcome Aboard!

YkYavUf.jpg

OFC
I LOVE IT! THE CONDUCTOR!

Nice Dirt!!! Email us this pic would you? We’d love to use it for Twitter!!

Thanks, K-ville, glad you liked it. Hey, my excuse is I'm old, and I'm using it again:D, but where do I find your email or Timo's? I looked around on the site and didn't see how to access mod emails. Pretty sure at one time I knew how to do this...but I'm drawing a blank now.

OFC

Thanks, K-ville, glad you liked it. Hey, my excuse is I'm old, and I'm using it again:D, but where do I find your email or Timo's? I looked around on the site and didn't see how to access mod emails. Pretty sure at one time I knew how to do this...but I'm drawing a blank now.

OFC

You know I know you’re OFC, you keep calling me KVille. Hahaha!

You know I know you’re OFC, you keep calling me KVille. Hahaha!

LOL, sorry about that 'hokie! I have my problems, but I rarely call a poster the wrong 'name' (and not only that I even misspelled it once too:p). But then again, this could be a trend. Hope I don't call you Patrick Yates, that might get me banned!:D

OFC

Thank you, Dirt!

If you have Twitter or Instagram let us know so we can give you proper credit.

You're welcome, 'hokie. I don't have Twitter or Instagram (remember now...I'm old:D). I just love Duke basketball and having a little fun with it also. I'm honored that you thought it was good enough to use...that's credit enough for me.

OFC

Great listen- I would just say, I think if there was going to be a year we meet UNC, what better year. We may never see a more talented roster.

I don’t want to see them don’t get me wrong but I’m just saying- I really don’t fear anybody- this is all about Duke bringing it every play, every Game. If they do #6 is coming!!!!!

Great listen- I would just say, I think if there was going to be a year we meet UNC, what better year. We may never see a more talented roster.

I don’t want to see them don’t get me wrong but I’m just saying- I really don’t fear anybody- this is all about Duke bringing it every play, every Game. If they do #6 is coming!!!!!
Yessir! I think they’re on a collision course unfortunately. But you’re right, Duke at its best is better than anyone else’s best. Let’s Go Duke!

Just finished, and another good 'un guys! The steam is a boilin', and the train keeps a rollin'!

OFC

Reactions: timo0402
Good show guys. Good in-depth analysis, without getting too far in the weeds. I stayed awake for the whole thing, which probably doesn't sound like a grand accomplishment, but since I'm laid up with two broke ankles on a morphine pump, it really is quite the achievement. Well done!

Good show guys. Good in-depth analysis, without getting too far in the weeds. I stayed awake for the whole thing, which probably doesn't sound like a grand accomplishment, but since I'm laid up with two broke ankles on a morphine pump, it really is quite the achievement. Well done!
Thanks for listening and get well soon!

Reactions: dukehokie

I thought you were joking about breaking your ankles!!!!!

Reactions: dukehokie
I thought you were joking about breaking your ankles!!!!!

I dearly wish I had been. They did surgery Thursday morning on both, so I'm non-ambulatory for 4-6 weeks. It's not even a cool story like Zion blowing up his shoe. I literally stepped off the Waffle House curb wrong and broke both ankles on the way down. Lame. At least I have basketball to help me through.

Also, I learned nerve blocks are wonderful for pain management. They should sell them at the pharmacy!

I dearly wish I had been. They did surgery Thursday morning on both, so I'm non-ambulatory for 4-6 weeks. It's not even a cool story like Zion blowing up his shoe. I literally stepped off the Waffle House curb wrong and broke both ankles on the way down. Lame. At least I have basketball to help me through.

Also, I learned nerve blocks are wonderful for pain management. They should sell them at the pharmacy!

Wow.......Bilas is a lawyer. Maybe you can get him to scare Waffle House into cutting you a check!!!

Reactions: meisperplexed
New Episode!!!

Duke survived a HUGE scare in the second round! Will the roller coaster ride continue or will Duke assert their dominance? This week TK & AC discuss the tournament games, their predictions, the so called "blueprint" to stopping Duke and the Nike scandal news. It's a packed and fast-paced episode. Don't miss it!

Morning Commute Bump.

I haven’t been posting as much, but we certainly give our takes on many of the threads that have come up since the game ended Sunday evening. I hope we can shed some perspective and refocus our fan base to what will be a difficult game Friday night. Let’s Go Duke!

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT