ADVERTISEMENT

20 Point Game Tracker 2018-2019

DiehardDukeFan4Life

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 21, 2011
With the pinned dunk tracker thread that we have for Zion it gave me an idea for another stat tracker thread that could be pinned to keep track of how many 20 point games RJ, Cam and Zion have throughout the season. So far they’ve combined for sixteen 20 point games through the fist 9 games. So I just thought it would fun to keep track of how many 20 point games they have this season because we’re probably going to see more 20 point games this season than we’ve ever seen in a season at Duke before.

RJ-8 (a 2 point basket from having 9)
Cam-3 (a 2 point basket from having 4)
Zion-5 (a 2 point basket and a 3 point basket from having 7)

I used the statistics from rivals end I as far as I know they’re accurate.

I like it, Diehard. And unlike the dunk tracker (since dunks aren't an official stat), it would be fairly easy to keep track of.
It's up to the mods (to pin) though (Dukehokie?). Don't know if they think it might be too much individual stuff, but even if isn't pinned, you can update it each game, Diehard. I know I'm interested in it and will keep checking on it, if you take on the responsibility of keeping it updated.

OFC

Last edited:
I like it, Diehard. And unlike the dunk tracker (since dunks aren't an official stat), it would be fairly easy to keep track of.
It's up to the mods (to pin) though (Dukehokie?). Don't know if they think it might be too much individual stuff, but even if isn't pinned, you can update it each game, Diehard. I know I'm interested in it and will keep checking on it, if you take on the responsibility of keeping it updated.

OFC
If one of the mods wants to pin it then I’d be happy to update it after each game but even if they don’t want to pin it, I could just post the updated stats in each game day thread or game ball poll thread.

Who will be our first non Cam, Zion, RJ 20 point scorer? Or will there be one?

I’m going with AOC.

RJ-11
Zion-8
Cam-3

Zion and RJ both had 20+ points games. Zion with 30 and RJ with 21. Zion’s 30 point game was his first of the season and the third for Duke with RJ’s two 30 point games earlier this season.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
RJ-13
Zion-9
Cam-4

Zion and RJ both had 20 point games tonight with Zion having his second 30 point game of the season.

On top of Duke having 3 players score 20+ points a total of 26 times this season. We’ve had 2 players score 30+ points a total of 4 times this season and we’re only 16 games into the regular season. I’m going to predict that one or both of Zion and RJ end up with 20 or more 20+ point games and Cam ends up with 10 or more 20+ point games by the end of the season.

I know we lost and this is just the 20 point tracker, but how about Zion breaking the freshman scoring record, Ques getting a big double double and last but not least, RJ being a missed shot from a teammate away from a triple double. Damn.

Through all the post and threads we've had since the loss no one has mentioned it. Way to go Zion. OFC

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
I know we lost and this is just the 20 point tracker, but how about Zion breaking the freshman scoring record, Ques getting a big double double and last but not least, RJ being a missed shot from a teammate away from a triple double. Damn.
I didn’t even realize that RJ was an assist away from a triple double. Things like this are the reason that I’m not that upset about the loss because even with everything that went against us in the game with Cam being out sick and Tre getting injured the team kept fighting and we still had a chance to win.

Brought all of this up on the podcast gents! Didn’t go unnoticed by us but it’s understandable when emotions are high after a loss and a loss even bigger than the game. Listen in each week!

RJ-15
Zion-11
Cam-4

This was the 10th game this season that RJ and Zion have both score 20+ points in the same game. They both also have 8 games each where they’ve scored 25+ points I got these stats from ESPN during the game and after the game.

RJ-16
Zion-13
Cam-4

Zion gained a little ground on RJ in 20 point games. I’m almost wondering if I should just add another 11 (the number of regular season games we have left) to Zion’s 20 point game total because he seems to score 20 points in the blink of an eye. RJ came up 3 points shy of adding to his 20 point game total. Both Zion and RJ were both just 1 rebound from having double doubles.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
RJ-16
Zion-13
Cam-4

Zion gained a little ground on RJ in 20 point games. I’m almost wondering if I should just add another 11 (the number of regular season games we have left) to Zion’s 20 point game total because he seems to score 20 points in the blink of an eye. RJ came up 3 points shy of adding to his 20 point game total. Both Zion and RJ were both just 1 rebound from having double doubles.

The rebounding from the perimeter has been a thing of beauty. A testament to how hard those guys work and their length.

RJ-17
Zion-15
Cam-6

I had a feeling that at least 2 of Zion, Cam and RJ would have 20 point games tonight but then with the way we were playing for part of the first half and most of the second half I was starting to doubt if any of them would score 20 points tonight but in the end both Zion and Cam had 20 point games tonight.

Based on how many regular season games we have left (7) and if we play the maximum number of games that we could play this season then we could still play up to 16 more games this season and hypothetically if Zion, RJ and Cam were to score 20+ points in every remaining game then RJ could end up with 33 games scoring 20+ points, Zion could end up with 31 games scoring 20+ points and Cam could end up with 22 games scorinh 20+ points. It’s crazy to think that we could end up with 3 players have 20+ games scoring 20+ points with 2 of those players having 30+ games scoring 20+ points. That’s not including the 30+ point games that Zion anc RJ have had so far or potential 30+ games they could still have throughout the rest of the season. Based on the way he’s been playing the last few games with seemingly getting his stroke back it wouldn’t surprise me if Cam were to get hot in a game and score 30+ points himself at some point before the end of the season.

RJ-18
Zion-16
Cam-6

Zion and EJ had another 20+ point game.
Sorry I’m a little late updating this but I went out to listen to my buddy play some music tonight

RJ-20
Zion-16
Cam-7
Alex-1

We’ve been wondering if we’d have any other players score 20+ points this season and who it might be. I thought it would probably be either Tre or Alex and it turned ours to br Alex tonight.

It was awesome to see Alex perform like he did tonight.

OFC

Reactions: skysdad
RJ-21
Zion-16
Cam-7
Alex-1

No change in the 20 point game tracker stats. Both RJ and Cam were 1 point shy of adding another 20 point game to their totals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT