ADVERTISEMENT

Zion!

I HATE the one and done era!! 3-4 years of Zion ina a Duke uniform would have been so damn awesome!!

This has to be a misprint. I don’t see any uk players in the top 5 and their coach is the best at developing players for the NBA.

Apparently, the NBA is rigged. K has paid Silver, a former Dukie, lots of money for this ranking.

Reactions: DukefanKY
I know!! All-star rosters are full of uk players!
I wonder if both of them will be on the floor at the same time???
Ingram and Tatum are both deserving of making the roster as reserves, especially Tatum. Hes turning into a very nice NBA player.
Last year UK didnt have a what id call a great recruiting class. Yes they had PJ Washington and Tyler herro go 13 and 14 in the lottery but neither were in the conversation for NBA rookie of the year. Yes both are having great rookie seasons but neither in my opinion are ROY candidates like a Ja Morant or Michael Porter Jr mid way through the season. They do have two players on the All Star roster though, 1 being a starter and 7th time in such game and the other making his 1st debut as a reserve.

Ingram and Tatum are both deserving of making the roster as reserves, especially Tatum. Hes turning into a very nice NBA player.
Last year UK didnt have a what id call a great recruiting class. Yes they had PJ Washington and Tyler herro go 13 and 14 in the lottery but neither were in the conversation for NBA rookie of the year. Yes both are having great rookie seasons but neither in my opinion are ROY candidates like a Ja Morant or Michael Porter Jr mid way through the season. They do have two players on the All Star roster though, 1 being a starter and 7th time in such game and the other making his 1st debut as a reserve.
Also not sure why your being so salty. Not here to argue. Sorry i offended you?

Pelicans with a pretty good lead in the 4th qtr over the Grizzlies and ZION leads all scorers!!

Alley oop thrown behind the backboard. Way behind it. No biggie. Catch with the left, transfer to your right hand (off hand) and casually lay it in the hoop as you are falling out of bounds.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update. We were all very interested

Thanks for linking those Q.

I guess the Zion mystery has been solved. He must be drinking Red Bulls during games instead of Gatorade.

Reactions: Quavarius
Read the top of the backboard. Apparently, drinking Red Bull gives you wings. Zion should get a billion$ from Red Bull for that picture.

He is the fatest man I have ever seen. He must weigh 400 pounds. :) OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT