ADVERTISEMENT

Zion suing his marketing team

FearTheBeard

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jul 28, 2010
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26966863/zion-sues-end-agreement-marketing-firm

“According to the suit, the agreement was unlawful under North Carolina's Uniform Athlete Agents Act because Prime Sports is not certified by the National Basketball Players Association or a registered athlete agent in North Carolina or Florida. Additionally, the agreement failed to contain, as required under the UAAA, a conspicuous notice in boldface type in capital letters informing the athlete that by signing the agreement he was losing his eligibility to compete as a student-athlete.”

tenor.gif

Not to be a Debbie Downer or a buzz kill but even if this means that he’s still eligible to return to college if he wanted to I’d still be shocked if he returns because of his comments in an article that I read after he announced where he said it wasn’t an easy decision to leave because he wanted to stay but he knew that he had to leave for his future.

Not to be a Debbie Downer or a buzz kill but even if this means that he’s still eligible to return to college if he wanted to I’d still be shocked if he returns because of his comments in an article that I read after he announced where he said it wasn’t an easy decision to leave because he wanted to stay but he knew that he had to leave for his future.
He’s not coming back. I don’t think that’s ever been an issue. The bolded part is just part of the basis for the lawsuit.

He will come back to Duke 0
Does not come back to Duke 10 million

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT