ADVERTISEMENT

Zion- SLAM COVER

I saw a post about this on Facebook. Kyrie Irving, Jayson Tatum and Marvin Bagley were on the cover of Slam Magazine too. I think there might’ve been some other former Duke players that were on the cover of Slam Magazine too big I can’t remember which other players it was.

I saw a post about this on Facebook. Kyrie Irving, Jayson Tatum and Marvin Bagley were on the cover of Slam Magazine too. I think there might’ve been some other former Duke players that were on the cover of Slam Magazine too big I can’t remember which other players it was.
Jabari was a couple years ago as well in duke gear.

Great video. This kid seems to have it all. This is all incredible for him and his family, and I was so glad to have had him for an amazing year at Duke.

Best quote in that video; "I ain't trying to be the next nobody. I'm trying to the first Zion and the last Zion!"

Go get it done Z!!

Great video. This kid seems to have it all. This is all incredible for him and his family, and I was so glad to have had him for an amazing year at Duke.

Best quote in that video; "I ain't trying to be the next nobody. I'm trying to the first Zion and the last Zion!"

Go get it done Z!!
Think this will help duke with all of those quotes?

Man, him talking about how bad it hurt missing that unc game....hurt me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT