ADVERTISEMENT

Zion is way overrated.

Overrated? Hmmm, then that doesn't say too much for the Tar Heels then.

OFC

Zion is just good TV. I don't think we'll see another college player like him.

Last night, as my dad and I were watching the game, I said something to the effect that Zion was so much better than I had anticipated based on the scouting reports out of high school. Even his athleticism has surprised me. I had a feeling when announced his collegiate choice on his mom's birthday and spoke to his love for her that he would be a quality individual. After watching him this year, there's no doubt about it, he's just a special young man on and off the court. I mean he loves his God, parents, teammates, coaches and friends. He's good to the fans and seems to have a soft spot for kids. Then there's the actual on-court play, which often leaves me speechless. I could go on and on, but it's been said better and more eloquently before. Suffice to say I love this kid and count myself as fortunate to have gone along for the ride this season.

P.S. For those who call Zion fat, being a little soft around the middle during the off-season just means his mom is a good cook. I sympathize. My mom is a GREAT cook and my waistline suffers for it.

Well they did hold him to 31 points and 11 rebounds so there's that.

Is anyone really saying this at this point? I've heard others saying we're a 2 man team, but Zion has carried us the last 2 games.

What stands out to me is that his greatest skill is how f’ing hard he plays! Guys that talented tend to take plays off and Zion absolutely does not!

Reactions: christophero
Zion is consistently dominating on both ends. Our team is not consistent, and we really missed that when he was out. He plays like a senior.

My buddy that’s a UNC fan and we always trash talk on Facebook is about to cause me to use an option on Facebook that I’ve never used because he’s just been so dang annoying and obnoxious. He said that we should’ve blown them out last night. For him to say that tells me one thing and that’s that he obviously thinks that UNC isn’t that good if he thinks that we should’ve blown them out. Another friend that’s a UNC fan said that we should be embarrassed for only beating them by 1 point.

Last edited:
My buddy that’s a UNC fan and we always trash talk on Facebook is about to cause me to use an option on Facebook that I’ve necef used because he’s just been so dang annoying and obnoxious. He said that we should’ve blown them out last night. For him to say that tells me one thing and that’s that he obviously thinks that UNC isn’t that good if he thinks that we should’ve blown them out. Another friend that’s a UNC fan said that we should be embarrassed for only beating them by 1 point.

April 9th, none of that will matter....actually, it doesn't now. It's March.....just win baby!!

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT